Boyle County property transfers, Sept. 1, 2020
Published 9:35 am Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Maria Montgomery to Zachary Record, tract in Boyle County, property settlement, value not listed.
- Elver and Wanda Ratliff to Pamela Combs, property in Old Bridge subdivision, $380,000.
- Brent Springate to Haas and Haas real Estate LLC, tract on Duncan Hill Road, $6,000.
- Jonell Wilder LLC to Postal Building & Leasing Co., property off of Maple Avenue, $76,500.
- David E. and Linda J. Sratton to Harold D. and Jennifer G. Taylor, property on Oakland Street, $25,000.
- Priscilla and M.L. McCowan and Mavis L. McCowan to Susan E. Miller, property in Colonial Heights subdivision, $239,900.
- H&H Family Properties LLC to Margaret White, property in Waveland Townhomes, $142,500.
- Jared and Amy Meaux to Erin Wilcher, property on O’Hara Drive, $205,000.
- Theo E. and Glenda L. Coton to Lance G. Cotton, 5.2 acres in Boyle County, gift, value, $202,885.
- Lance G. Cotton, through Vincent Pnnington III, to Lance G. Cotton and Charonna G. Lunger, property transfer, property in Boyle County.
- Donald T. Baker, as executor of the Melvin L. Baker estate, to Donald T. and Nancy Baker, track in Boyle Boyle County, estate settlement.
- Steven W. and Kimberlee E. Owens and Cameron and Shayla A. Owens to Larry and Jamie Young, property on Jean Drive, $75,000.
- Judith and Charles Short to Joshua Hafley, property in Boyle County, $135,000.
- Susan E. Miller to Shallen R. Cropper, property on Perkins Avenue, $135,000.
- Julianna Courtney to Ronny S. Mullins and Holly L. Lawson, property on Candlewood Drive, $212,000.
- Dean A. Ross to Karen J. Ross, property on East Ila Avenue, gift; fair cash value, $30,000.
- Shane Smith and Jackie Risden-Smith to Charles P. and Andrea L. Hignite, property on Lyons Avenue, Perryville, $121,500.
- Kelly Tarter to Darrin Faarr, property in Crescent Heights, $105,000.
- S. Thomas and Jennifer Valentine to Christopher J. and Miranda A. Rivera, property in Shelby Green subdivision, $210,000.
- Chad and Hilary Baker to Justin L. Yeast and Shelby G Stow, property on Clements Drive, $239,000.
- J. Thomas Hensley, as master commissioner on behalf of the heirs of George M. Richardson, Either One Richardson, Robert R. Richardson, Myrtle C. Richardson, Georgia A. Casson, Maude Atkins, Harry E. Richardson, Louise R. Richardson, Blanche R. Owsley, Ann Smith, Carolyn Toll, Burt Smith and Louise Smith, to Boyle Landmark Trust Inc., two tracts on Walnut Street, property and judgment settlement, value not listed.
- Linda K. Cummins to Camille L. and Sascha Osterloh, property on Tuggle Road, $295,000.
- Inmon Inc. to Jennifer and Billy R. Inmon II, property in Streamland subdivision, property transfer; fair cash value, $185,000.