Boyle property transfers, Sept. 15, 2020
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Rick and Elizabeth Cole to Stuart W. and Janice F. Martt and Richard S. Reed, several tracts in Boyle County, $533,000.
- Tasha Je-Nae W. and Nathan Underwood to Michael Trace Goodwin, property on Crosshill Road, $137,000.
- Judith K. Vick to Jimmie R. and Rosalie McKenzie, Lot #1 in Green Acres subdivision, $175,000.
- Jimmie R. and Rosalie McKenzie to Mavis L. McCowan and Priscilla McCowan, property in Colonial Heights subdivision, $329,000.
- CDE Properties LLC to Elleman Properties LLC, property in Clearview subdivision, $110,000.
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Darrin Farr, property on Wilderness Road (formerly known as McGorty Avenue), $57,500.
- Callie F. and Rudolph E. Minks II to Deborah C. Haar and Ronald E. Goodman, property on West Lexington Avenue, $275,000.
- Robert M. Ellis to Renee Couture, property on Lincoln Avenue, $175,000.
- Damian and Janet K. Laymon to Michael and Ladonna Reed, property in Hunt Farm subdivision, $185,000.
- Bonnie Westerfield to Bobbi Jo Montgomery, property on Shelby Street, Junction City, $25,000.
- Charles D. and Jill M. Adams to Matt and Carmen Frederick, .475 of an acre in Boyle County, $120,000.
- Frankie N. and Rosica Stephenson to Christopher M. and Bianca J. Farkas, two tracks in Pleasant Hill Estates, $397,000.
- Phirum Veth and Sothy Keo to Vicheaa Group Properties LLC, property in Hunt Farm subdivision, property transfer; fair cash value, $35,000.
- William R. Clayton, as executor of the William E. Clayton estate, to Stephen B. Sultzbach, property in Indian Hills subdivision, $167,200.
- Mitchell and Jewell Dean to Craig W. and Robin L. Penno, .094 of an acre in Boyle County, property transfer for the consideration of receiving an easement for use of a new bridge, value not listed.
- Craig W. and Robin L. Penno to Mitchell and Jewell Dean, .094 of an acre in Boyle County, $1.
- Jody L. and Herbert J. White to Michelle R. and Todd E. Rutan, property in Junction City, $104,000.
- Anne Ledford to Terry D. Turner, property on Spears Lane, $399,000.
- Gail and Charles K. Puckett to Krystal D. McKenzie, property in Streamland subdivision, $190,000.
You Might Like
By JACK LITTLE Contributing Writer The Boyle County Rebels boys’ soccer team faced off against the Lincoln County Patriots in... read more