Public record for Sept. 22, 2020
Published 7:14 am Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
- Ridgefield Properties LLC vs. Sherman Bradshaw, default judgment for plaintiff, $30,574.12 plus fees.
- Commonwealth Credit Union vs. Matthew A. Anderson, default judgment for plaintiff, $15,332.73 plus fees
- Austin Cooper vs. Shelbey Cooper, divorce granted.
- Joe Edward Warner vs. Andromedia Bernice Warner, divorce granted.
- Kelly J. Boyd vs. Jay Herbert Boyd, divorce granted
- Tara Lane Springate vs. Mark Dillon Springate, divorce granted
Criminal judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
- William Stephens: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, first-degree fleeing or evading police and first-degree wanton endangerment of an officer, one year six months each count, concurrently; second-degree criminal mischief, 12 months, concurrently, restitution.
- Bradford Hensley: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, amended to second-degree drug unspecified, 12 months; possession of drug paraphernalia, 12 months; sell/transfer simulated controlled substance, 12 months; three counts contempt of court, merged; DUI fourth offense, one year six months; driving on DUI suspended license, one year six months; no driver’s insurance, 90 days, all time to run concurrently; contempt of court, merged.
- Brian Brown II: first-degree wanton endangerment, amended to second-degree, 90 days, suspended 90 days, credit for two days served, two years probation; DUI, four days, concurrently, suspended four days, two years probation.
- Gregory Wilkerson: convicted felon in possession of a handgun, amended to firearm, $1,000 fine, one year six months, suspended one year six months, five years probation.
- Harlan Bivins: two counts complicity to promote contraband, amended to facilitation, six months each count, concurrently, suspended six months, credit for 67 days served, two years probation.
- Lesha Cornett: two counts first-degree complicity to promote contraband, amended to facilitation, 12 months each count, concurrently, credit for 13 days served; three counts contempt of court, merged.
- Daryl Russell: first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, meth, $1,000 fine, one year, suspended one year; five years probation.
- Robert Beal: failure to comply with sex offender regisration, second offense, amended to attempt, 30 days, suspended 30 days, credit for 11 days served, two years probation.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Kimber Briann Storm Hall, 29, factory/store manager, and Darryl Darnay Tandy, 45, stylist/personal chef, both of Junction City.
- Jasmine Brittany Adams, 21, unemployed, Danville, and Oliver Ward Adams, 21, fire fighter, Gravel Switch.
- Kaitlyn Makenzie Lane, 22, Mercer County High School, Parksville, and Jeremy Scott Taylor, 25, Sunrise Children’s Home, Danville.
- Corie Beth Todd, 32, customer service, and Michael Craig Curtsinger, 39, school custodian, both of Danville.
- Keri Nicole Holman, 33, homemaker, and Russell Darial Watkins, 39, truck driver, both of Junction City.
- Lindsay Makaye Velazquez, 24, restaurant, and Delmar Elidier Velazquez, both of Middleburg.
- Carla Dawn Higginbotham, 43, Farmers National Bank, and Wesley Preston Johnson, 43, Prysmian, both of Harrodsburg.
- Janice Lynn Storey, 71, retired nurse, Lebanon, and William Burl Jeffries Jr., 63, retired factory, Danville.
- Ashley Brooke Mills, 39, Danville Schools, Danville, and Corey Scott Edwards, 36, Danville Schools, Perryville.
- Meshara Rose Maggard, 22, unemployed, and Dustin Scott Hampton, 29, factory, both of Gravel Switch.
- Judith Pointer Jia, 53, professor, and Charles Hurst Keiser, 65, veterinarian, both of Danville.
- Heather Lynn Pendygraft, 28, factory, and Logan Alexander Early, 30, TGKY, both of Danville.
- Krystle Joy Piwowar, 33, naturalist, and Ryan Wesley Smith, 35, ranger, both of Illinois.
- Kayleigh Nicole Frederick, 26, physical therapist, and John Taylor Ross, 29, dentist, both of Danville
Cases filed recently in U.S. Bankruptcy Court include the following:
- Robin M. Bugg, 125 Kinnaird Kelly Lane, Junction City
Chapter 7: Court-appointed trustee sells assets, and debtor is discharged of debt.
Chapter 13: Debtor arranges to repay debt.