Boyle County property transfers
Published 9:24 am Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Thelma L. Guinn to Matthew Spalding, property in Lakedale subdivision, $282,500.
- Carver Group Inc. to Edna Prall, property in Argyll Woods, $159,800.
- Jack B. and Edwina Gilmore and Kimberly and Kent Pharris to Faye Taylor, property on South Buell Street, Perryville, gift; fair market value, $94,000.
- Faye Taylor to Adam J. and Kelly R. Gray, property on South Buell Street, Perryville, $94,660.
- Vickie J. Gordon, William S. Gordon and Dennis L. and Debbie Gordon to Rosetta Homes LLC, two parcels on Grant Street, $40,000.
- Farmers National Bank of Danville, as trustee for the Peggy Y. Caldwell Irrevocable Trust to Farmers National Bank of Danville as trustee of the Darri Farr IRA, 29.98 acres in Boyle County, $36,470.
- John N. and Sherri Y. Morgan to William C. and Sarah A. Wert, two parcels on Quirks Run Road, $302,000.
- Clark S. Logan to Wendy M.Y. Morgan, two acres on Quarry Road, property settlement; value not listed.
- Control Wiring & Solutions Services Group Inc. to Parker’s Place LLC, 1.7 acres in Boyle County, $17,000.
- Bryan T. Lamberson to David J. Burchett Jr., property on Nosco Road, $155,000.
- Jennina Owens to Bobby Wilson III, three facts on Russell Street, Junction City, $15,000.
- Carolyn and William J. Robinson and Phyllis and David Burke to Hilary and Robert Winstead, property on Lucas Street, Junction City, $139,900.
- Commonwealth of Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet, Kentucky School for the Deaf to City of Danville, property known as Walker Hall, $890,000.
- Best Homes Inc. to Fredie C. and Laurie Ann Turner, property on Rolling Hills, $109,000.
- Carlos Manuel Ramos, through Tom Hensley, master commissioner, to Annette Ferreira, property on Shakertown Road, property settlement; fair cash value, $160,000.
- Ruby Baker, Robert Baker, Susan Baker, Carl L. Baker, Rena Crepps, Ron Crepps and Kenny J. Baker to John W. Hankla, property on Old Stoney Point Road, $29,500.