Boyle County property transfers
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Dallas Edward Pennington, as executor of the Irene Pennington will, to Travis R. and Renita N. Leffew, 83 acres in Boyle County, $200,000.
- Rick and Elizabeth Cole to Johannah C. Leake and Charles Logan Cambron, property in Ridgefield subdivision, $112,500.
- Kelly Scott Hendren and Wendi Fugate-Hendren, through Kevin Hendren as attorney-in fact and individually, to Douglas M. and Carey E. Stevens, property on East Drive, $102,000.
- Sarah and Clifford Berry to Mary C. and Lamar Batts, property on Madison Avenue, $130,000.
- Janelle H. Dishman to Paul and Mary Lu Hensley, property in Charleston Greene Townhouses, $225,000.
- Rick and Elizabeth Cole to Wes & Ariel Investments LLC, two tracts on Patrician Place, $165,000.
- Rick and Elizabeth Cole to Wes & Ariel Investments LLC, property on Patrician Place, $150,000.
- Darryl Thompson to Taylor Hall and Shawn Derringer, property in Spring Hill subdivision, $20,000.
- Rick and Elizabeth Cole to Lisa Hunter, property on Phillips Lane, Junction City, $32,000.
- J. Thomas and Susan F. Hensley to Mentok LLC, property on Silvercreek Drive, $122,000.
- Barbara Hulette to Deborah Bosley and Mary P. and Justin A. Jarnagin, property in Charleston Greene Townhouses, $235,500.
- Theresa S. and William R. Blythe Jr. to William R. Blythe III and Kathryne B. Dunn, property on Brookside Drive, gift; fair market value, $118,000.
- Billy Joe Brown to Ricky and Deborah Keathley, lot in Phylben Village, $14,500.
- Arbadella Franklin to Arbadella Franklin and Melodee Ann Franklin Quinn, lot in Old Bridge subdivision, property transfer, fair cash value, $248,900.
- Philip R. Milburn to Megan and Ralph V. Wilson III, property on Buckner Street, property settlement; fair market value, $105,000.
- Stephen and Jessica Elliott to Stephen C. and Misty L. Wood, property in Vineyard subdivision, $169,000.
- Nelson Grubbs to Rara2 LLC, 1.315 acres in Shelby Land Plaza, $255,000.
- James and Euna Hines to Thomas E. Hines, property in Southgate subdivision, $108,000.
- Carver Group Inc. to Joyce King, property in Argyll Woods, $159,800.
- Thomas B. and Janet C. Martin to Karen Tompkins, property in Indian Hills subdivision, $270,000.
- Euphemai Eloise Singleton-King and Dennie C. King to Adam R. and Jenna A. Blair, property on Proud Clarion Way, $275,000.
- Estate of Sadie B. Query, by Kim Karem as executor, to Barry and Patricia Carrier, property in Indian Hills subdivision, $65,000.
- Estate of Sadie B. Query, by Kim Karem as executor, to Barry and Patricia Carrier, property on Shelby Street, $45,000.
- Estate of Sadie B. Query, by Kim Karem as executor, to Barry and Patricia Carrier, property on White Oak Road, $48,000.
- Joyce Jean King to Anthony W. and Regena M. Carney, property on Parksville Knob Road, $241,500.
- Kandyce B. and Nathan J. Black to Charles B. and Marilyn L. Highfield, property in Candlewood subdivision, $153,000.
- Meghan N. and Hobie Daugherty and Ida Stallcup to Heather S. Cocanougher, property in Scenic View Estates, Perryville, $138,000.
Although productive meetings held, online vitriol creates hard barrier to understanding Members of United for Change-Danville have been making rounds... read more