Property transfers, Nov. 24, 2020
Published 1:14 pm Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• William S. Wilson to Brett Werner and Ann Goodwin, property on Boone Trail, $265,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Aase H. and Kenn Nelson to Wendell S. Osborne J. and Karen A. Tomlin, property on Sir Barton, $223,900.
• Rafel P. Rodriguez and Sofia V. Diaz to Joe F. and Tammy Jo Pevley, property in Boyle County, $57,000.
• Judy G. Devine to George T. and Debra A. Simmonds, property on Perryville Road, $249,900.
• Kem L. Johnson to Dan and Teressa Edison, property on Walnut Street, $76,500.
• Tariq Muhammad and Afshan Meeraj to Michael A. Reinke and Julyanne Culbertson, property on Riva Ridge Drive, $575,000.
• Timothy and Melinda Marion to Melissa and James Walker, 5.9 acres in Boyle County, $370,000.
• Starr Construction LLC to Farmers National Bank of Danville, property on the corner of Third and Walnut streets, $270,000.
• Rick and Elizabeth Cole to Bradley and Mackenzie Dean and Joshua and Marissa Jewell, property in Crescent Heights subdivision, $122,709.
• Jacob D. and Sara Henry to Daniel S. Henry, one-half interest in three parcels on White Oak Creek, gift; fair cash value, $150,000, $50,000 and $75,000.
• Jacob D. and Sara Henry and Daniel S. and Marcia Henry, through Stephen Dexter, to Jacob D. Henry and Daniel S. Henry, three parcels in Boyle County; fair cash value, $150,000, $50,000 and $75,000.
• Cheryl Jean Stearman and Beverly K. and Roy G. Wolfe, through Micki McDaniel, to Chery J. Stearman and Beverly Wolfe, property on Lisa Avenue, gift; value not listed.
• Lisa S. Smith to Longview Estate Inc., property on Boyden Court, $52,000.
• James and Rose M. Roessler to James E. and Christine A. Mosley, property on Carpenter Creek Road, Parksville, $379,000.
• Estate of Dwight Simpson, through April Munson, to Devon Satterly, property on Baker Lane, $65,000.