Boyle County court records
Published 9:34 am Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Sara Bradshaw vs. Dylan Bradshaw, divorce granted.
Email newsletter signup
• Anne Clay Rush vs. Benjamin Anthony Rush, divorce granted.
• Erica K. Burchfield vs. Christopher R. Burchfield, divorce granted.
• Alexandria Gardner vs. Zachary Gardner, divorce granted.
• Sonya Walker vs. Patrick Walker, divorce granted.
• Westlake Services LLC vs. Brandon Morris, default judgment for plaintiff, $5,584.87 plus interest and fees.
• John Russell vs. Jacqueline Russell, divorce granted.
• Lori Burger vs. Shane Burger, divorce granted.
• American Express National Bank vs. Dale Coffey, default judgment for plaintiff, $4,522.88 plus costs.
Criminal judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Michael Rogers-Lamb, 31, Lancaster : first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, amended to second-degree drug unspecified, 12 months; possession of drug paraphernalia, 12 months; resisting arrest, 12 months, all time to run concurrently, suspended 12 months, two years probation.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Lauren Elizabeth Winburn, 32, Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center, and Donnie Curtis Conatser, 36 manufacturing, both of Junction City.
• Marijane Yankey, 81, retired, and William Eugene Gatliff, 83, retired, both of Danville.
• Sherry Lynn Asbury, 40, LSC, and Benjamin Anthony Rush, 43, LSC, both of Danville.
• Eliza Lafern Hurst, 22, student, Lancaster, and Joshua Stephen Asmus, 23, Danville.
• Carri Leigh Sims, 56, retired, and Brian Scott Tymensky, 61, vice president at Ax Con Inc., both of Danville.