Boyle County court records
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Sara Bradshaw vs. Dylan Bradshaw, divorce granted.
• Anne Clay Rush vs. Benjamin Anthony Rush, divorce granted.
• Erica K. Burchfield vs. Christopher R. Burchfield, divorce granted.
• Alexandria Gardner vs. Zachary Gardner, divorce granted.
• Sonya Walker vs. Patrick Walker, divorce granted.
• Westlake Services LLC vs. Brandon Morris, default judgment for plaintiff, $5,584.87 plus interest and fees.
• John Russell vs. Jacqueline Russell, divorce granted.
• Lori Burger vs. Shane Burger, divorce granted.
• American Express National Bank vs. Dale Coffey, default judgment for plaintiff, $4,522.88 plus costs.
Criminal judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Michael Rogers-Lamb, 31, Lancaster : first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, amended to second-degree drug unspecified, 12 months; possession of drug paraphernalia, 12 months; resisting arrest, 12 months, all time to run concurrently, suspended 12 months, two years probation.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Lauren Elizabeth Winburn, 32, Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center, and Donnie Curtis Conatser, 36 manufacturing, both of Junction City.
• Marijane Yankey, 81, retired, and William Eugene Gatliff, 83, retired, both of Danville.
• Sherry Lynn Asbury, 40, LSC, and Benjamin Anthony Rush, 43, LSC, both of Danville.
• Eliza Lafern Hurst, 22, student, Lancaster, and Joshua Stephen Asmus, 23, Danville.
• Carri Leigh Sims, 56, retired, and Brian Scott Tymensky, 61, vice president at Ax Con Inc., both of Danville.
News release The following message was posted on the Boyle County Schools website. After consulting with the Boyle County Health... read more