Boyle County court records
Published 3:50 pm Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
• Harlan Patrick Bivins, 40, Russell Springs: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, amended to criminal attempt, 180 days, credit for nine days served, remaining time to run concurrently with another sentence; possession of drug paraphernalia, dismissed.
• Alexandria G. Allen, 20, Lexington: public intoxication and resisting arrest, dismissed; second-degree disorderly conduct, 60 days, credit for four days served, remaining time probated one year.
• Timothy A. Boyd, 30, Perryville: violation of protective order, 60 days; fourth-degree domestic assault, 60 days; driving on suspended license, 30 days, all time to run concurrently; no seat belts, dismissed.
• Johnny Clarence Pierce, 43, Danville: DUI second offense, $350 fine, 14 days, license suspended 18 months; contempt of court, dismissed.
• Dennis B. Allen Jr., 30, Junction City: menacing, 60 days; third-degree terroristic threatening, 60 days, credit for two days served, remaining time probated one year; public intoxication with a controlled substance, dismissed.
• Ashley Nicole Rayborn, 31, Lancaster: third-degree burglary, amended to attempt, 365 days; theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting, 365 days, concurrently, probated two years, banned from Walmart.
• Warren G. Griffin, 20, Danville: trafficking in marijuana less than 8 ounces, amended to possession of marijuana, 45 days, credit for four days served, remaining time probated one year; and second-degree disorderly conduct, menacing and possession of drug paraphernalia, all dismissed.
• William Jacob Stephens, 20, Danville: DUI, $200 fine, license suspended six months; possession of marijuana, dismissed.
• James Allen White, 40, Danville: violation of protective order, 90 days, credit for two days served, remaining time probated one year.
• Jeffery Adams, 54, Nicholasville: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, amended to attempt, dismissed; possession of drug paraphernalia, 180 days, credit for four days served, remaining time probated two years.
• Christopher E. Woodall, 37, Crab Orchard: public intoxication, 10 days; two counts contempt of court, 10 days each count, to run concurrently, credit for 10 days served.