Boyle County property transfers
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Jolene Hutchinson to 514 LLC, two parcels on South Third Street, $265,000.
• Jonathan T. and Molly A. Vaughn to Tranquil Hill Homes LLC, lot in Old Bridge subdivision, $22,500.
• Flossie B. West to Van and Christine Collins, property on Lincoln Avenue, $180,000.
• Shane Burger and Lori Burger to Jackson L. and Kaitlyn Hayes, property on Riva Ridge Drive, $276,000.
• Vanzant Properties LLC to Michael and Jennifer Dutton, property on Springhill Road, $150,000.
• Benjamin D. and Constance L. Cooper to Theodore J. and Kimberly S. Cooper, 19 acres near Parksville, $9,000.
• James and Jaime Redmond to James Redmond, property on Cloverdale Drive, property settlement, value not listed.
• Lois M. Weigle to Nathaniel W. Smith, property in Streamland subdivision, gift; fair market value, $200,000.
• Michael McCurdy to Kevin and Sara Bugg, property on North Third Street, $129,000.
• Janice and Kenneth K. Binder to Michael Pineda,, property on Springhill Drive, $155,000.
• Phillip R. and Vicki R. Marlow to Cody A. Clark, 1.8 acres in Boyle County, $32,000.
• Jonathan K. and Kelly E. Sawtelle to Joshua and Gina Morgan, property on Melrose Drive, $292,000.
• Shawnda and Jerry G. Peyton II to Bo and Megaan Turner, property on Upper Salt River Road, $365,000.
• Staford Properties LLC to Charlotte Anne Abel, property on Jean Drive, $164,900.
• Ricky E. Wallace to Kenneth Dickey, two tracks on Webster Road, $120,000.
• David and Dawn Camic to Dennis and Paula Hooker, property on Lisa Avenue, $165,000.
• Robert E. and Sharon M. Rayburn to Corbett L. and Melinda Hambrick, property in Colonial Heights subdivision, $285,000.
• Bo Kasey and Megaan L. Turner to Christopher S. and Amber D. Whitaker, property in Shelby Green subdivision, $235,000.
Community Trust Bank Inc., Shearers Dustless Blasting Solutions LLC, Jeffery Shearer and Dana Shearer, through J. Thomas Hensley, as master commissioner, to Community Trust Bank, 1.1 acres on West Shelby Street, Junction City, $72,000.
• Unbridled Potential LLC to Zach C. Singleton and Melissa M. Hurley, property on Highland Court, $145,000.
• Stop N Shop LLC to Stop and Go LLC, property in Brookcove Center, $360,000.
• Bennie L. and Diana Lykins to Bennie L. Lykins, property on Spears Lane, gift; fair cash value, $354,000.
Update as of Monday, April 19: Alyssa Wray has advanced into the top nine candidates on American Idol this season.... read more