Boyle County public records
Published 3:03 pm Monday, April 19, 2021
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
• Gregory Peck Cross, 40, Danville: no driver’s insurance, 30 days; second-degree possession of a controlled substance, drug unspecified, 90 days; possession of marijuana, 30 days; possession of drug paraphernalia, 90 days, all time to run concurrently, probated one year; and no or expired registration plates and Kentucky registration and no insurance card, all dismissed.
• Russell E. Evans, 56, Hustonville: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, drug unspecified, amended to criminal attempt, 365 days, credit for one day served, remaining time probated two years; possession of drug paraphernalia and controlled substance prescription not in original container, dismissed
• Jaylien Leavell-Johnson: first-degree wanton endangerment, amended to second-degree disorderly conduct, 20 days.
• Heather Rochelle Rector, 28, Nicholasville: possession of drug paraphernalia, 365 days; first-degree possession of controlled substance, heroin, amended to attempt, 365 days; endangering the welfare of a minor, 365 days, all time to run concurrently, credit for two days served, remaining time probated two years; first-degree unlawful transaction with a minor, with a controlled substance, amended to attempt, dismissed.
• Noah Smith, 22: trafficking in synthetic drugs, amended to attempt, 365 days; possession of drug paraphernalia, 365 days; tampering with physical evidence, amended to attempt, 365 days; first-degree promoting contraband, amended to second-degree, 365 days; first-degree possession of a controlled substance, heroin, amended to attempt, 365 days; two counts contempt of court, 179 each count, all time to run concurrently with each other and with state time now serving.
• James Alcorn, 51, Stanford: DUI, $350 fine, license suspended 18 months; 14 days in jail, credit for two days served, remaining time to serve home incarceration.
• Charles Bret Hayden, 34, Yosemite: theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting items valued less than $500, 120 days; third-degree burglary, amended to attempt, 120 days; contempt of court, 120 days, all time to run concurrently.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
Leah Dawn Carmicle, 39, housewife, and Mark Philip Greasley, 41, general manager of Hickory Hill country Club, both of Hustonville.
Candie Renea Atkins, 32, Ephraim McDowell Health, Stanford, and Jon Patrick Baker, 30, Tarter Industries, Danville.
Courtney Ann Nicole Brown, 32, homemaker, and Cody Paul Orberson, 23, factory, both of Perryville.
Tanya Yveette Smith, 62, retired teacher, and Chris Buchanan, 55, retired union construction, both of Danville.
Emily Breanne Hale, 25, team lead, and Ryan Micah Hensley-Fielder, 25, music interpreter, both of Danville.
Keithandra Nicole Austin, 40, housewife, Stanford, and Robert Jason Lowry, 43, self-employed, both of Danville.
Gwendolyn Nicole Horton, 34, Sunrise Children’s Services and Justin Kyle Lewis, 28, Pizza Hut, both of Parksville.
Lourenda Lee Lark, 48, office manager, and Steven Christopher Mayes, 47, optometrist, both of Lancaster.
Laura Michele Atwell, 26, homemaker, and Aaron Ronald Woosley, 36, self-employed, both of Hustonville.
Rosa Calel Hernandez, 21, unemployed, and Juan Hernandez Pastor, 21, restaurant worker, both of Danville.
Jill Denise Townsend, 55, University of Kentucky, Lexington, and Jeffrey Scott Selby, 58, Select Rehab, Danville.
Amber Renee Roe, 38, Danville Independent Schools, and Randy Ricardo Drier, 38, unemployed, both of Danville.
Monica Michelle Dean, 47, receptionist, and Mark Anthony Walker, 52, American Greetings, both of Junction City.
Tawnya Christene Stockdale, 34, housewife, and Phillip Martin Wilkerson, 38, mechanic, both of Danville.
Destiny Lee Hartman, 20, unemployed, and Jared Dan Alabama Hendrix, 22, insurance sales, both of Danville.