Boyle County property transfers
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Julius M. and Christina J. Baldwin to Das and Lauren Manninen, four lots in Junction City, $90,000.
• Tyler Isaacs Properties LLC to Eddie Burton and Sheila Dunaway, property on High Street, $86,350.
• Morgan D. Hayes and William David F. King to William B. and Shari P. Mullen, property in Boyle County, property rights received under a hay lease; fair cash value, $20,000.
• William B. and Shari P. Mullen to Stephen A. and Darby Ford, 12.16 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $115,000.
• Doris Jean Lane to Valerie S. Bloom and Amy L. Chaney, unit in Wilderness Trace Townhouses, gift; fair market value, $115,000.
• Brian K. and Emily J. Baker to Ty C. and Rachel Gilkison, property on Ridge View Road, $235,000.
• Waseem Ahmed and Julie Xeras to James B. Hinkle and Mary D. Green-Hinkle, lot in Old Bridge subdivision, $21,500.
• Tian Mou Zheng and Jing Jing Wang to Wenjing Ren and Hong Hong Wang, property on West Count Fleet Circle, $250,000.
• Amerihome Mortgage Company LLC and Harley Logan Hensley, through J. Thomas Hensley, master commissioner, to Henry Lutes, property on Scrubgrass Road, $40,000.
ACB News release The Art Center of the Bluegrass is embracing the energy of spring with a collection of new... read more