Boyle County property transfers
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Zachary Record to Scott L. and Michelle L. Crepeau, property on Parksville Crosspike, $280,000.
• Justin A. and Amber N. Shelton to Adeline I. and Robert G. Osborne, property in Owens Court addition, $149,900.
• Fresh Start Rental Properties LLC to 141 Beech Street LLC, property on Beech Street, $53,000.
• Watts investments LLC to Michele R. Bilbrey, property on Locust Street, $125,000.
• Jordan R. and Ashley B. Sparr to 5T Properties LLC, property on High Street, $155,480.
• Charles D. Denham to Charles S. Denham, property on Smith Street, gift; fair cash value, $34,000.
• Katherine N. Sears, as executrix of the Amelia G. Nichols estate, to Emily Hart Hines, property on Pleasantwood Drive, $210,000.
• Tracy A. Linkous to Jessica L. Pike, property on South Second Street, $120,000.
• Edward E. and Karen L. Dubravcak to Joshua Sparks, property on Candlewood Drive, $178,000.
• Birdie Jean Smith to Benjamin N. Sheene, property on Albany Circle, $120,000.
• Eric T. and Jessica J. Baker to Danny and Linda Doss, property on Kentucky Avenue, $135,000.
• Linda Macias to Eric O. King and Priscilla Madden, property on Walnut Street, $32,500.
• Michael L. and Melanie Qualls to Parker and Charis Broaddus, property on Hustonville Road, $140,000.
• Mary Ellen Barsotti and Matthew and Kitty B. Barsotti to CHDH Properties LLC, property on Ensslin Drive, $300,000.