Boyle County property transfers, May 25
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Byron E. and Pamela A. Vanhook to Jeffery and Sandra Clark, property on Forest Avenue, $40,900.
• Zane C. and Glenda F. Withrow to Kristopher Jones and Mary Martin, property on Tom Spragens Road, $196,500.
• Sylvan and Sylvia B. Schwartz to Samuel M. and Gisele G. Ferreira, 76.1 acres in Boyle County, $469,900.
• Tina M. Whitehouse to Jerry R. Lawrence, property in Southgate subdivision, $150,000.
John and Sammi Jo Potter to Samuel L. Doss, property on Cemetery Street, Junction City, $115,000.
• Steven L. and Tiffany R. VanArsdall to Nicole E. Walter, property in Boyle County, $129,000.
• Edwards & Associates LLC to Rodney J. and Michelle H. Claunch, property at the corner of Maple and Fourth Streets, Perryville, $17,000.
• Wendy Thompson to Rockland Thompson, property on Shelby Street, Junction City, $150,000.
• Ima Jean Goggin to Shelby T. Baker, property on Center Street, $65,000.
• Tina M. Whitehouse to Jonathan Ruble, property on Chestnut Street, $80,000.
• Tyler Isaacs Properties LLC to Banks Properties LLC, two properties on Highland Court, $171,600.
• Thomas and Rhonda Batsche to Lucas N. and Amy L. Sledge, property on Baughman Avenue, $182,000.
• Middy M. True to Laura K. and James L. Phillips II, property on Old Bridge Road, $473,500.
• Dawson & Harris Properties LLC to Thomas E. and Rhonda F. Batsche, property in Boyle County, $225,000.
• Robert E. and Ruth A. Southerlan to Nettie L. Cox, property in Indian Hills subdivision, $165,000.
Mary Morgan to Old Glory Properties LLC, three parcels in Perryville, on East Second Street and South Bragg Street, $115,000.
• William C. and Patricia C. Hundley to Israel Valencia and Lakayla Russell, 1.5 acres in Boyle County, $3,500.
Adam L. and Christine E. Anaya to BGRS Relocation Inc., property in Argyll subdivision, $393,000.
• BGRS Relocation Inc. to Emily P. Lynch and Margaret Lynch, property on Gleneagle Court, $393,000.
• Susan L. Jackson LLC, Mary Kay and Michael Ruberg, Elizabeth A. and James L. Harmon, Jeanne M. Daniel-Hester and David Hester, Lee B. and Kathryn Daniel, Sue Ellen and Jim McFarlane to Eric and Katharyn Peavler, two tracks on U.S. 150, $167,000.
• Ronald W. and Brenda W. Brown to 5T Properties LLC, property on Chestnut Street, $75,000.
• Eileen G. McHugh, through Julie Pease as attorney-in-fact, to Alan S. and Carol S. Yankey, property on Alta Avenue, $129,500.
• Rhonda C. Weathers to Rodney West, property on Goggin Road, $215,000.
• Laura K. and James L. Phillips II to Avery and Sherry A. Brown, property on Bold Venture, $199,500.
• Jamie Wilson to Anessa D. Young, property on Ky. 37, $105,000.
• Gary and Lorraine Morgan to Paul R. and Leigh A. Taylor, 1 acre on Lebanon Road, $225,500.
• Damien Brian Sallee, as executor of the Dennis Sallee estate, to Wubbard Investments LLC, property in End-O-Main development, $99,000.
• Joedy Sharpe Construction Co. to Justus Warner, property on Max Cavnes Road, $228,900.
CASA OF THE BLUEGRASS News release CASA of the Bluegrass has an urgent need for volunteers. Members of the community... read more