Boyle County court records, June 2
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
• Enic Wesley Anderson Jr., 37, Junction City: first-degree wanton endangerment, amended to second-degree, 15 days, credit for 15 days served; first-degree criminal mischief, amended to criminal attempt, dismissed.
• James Russell Padgett, 39, Danville: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, 365 days; four counts contempt of court, 60 days each count, all time to run concurrently, to serve 60 days, remaining time probated two years.
• Donna English Clark, 62, Junction City: menacing, 60 days, home incarceration.
• David Leroy Hill, 56, Danville: DUI, $200 fine, license suspended six months; rear license not illuminated, dismissed.
• Matthew Donald McGinley, 32, Louisville: DUI, $200 fine, license suspended six months; contempt of court, dismissed.
• Demetrick L. Ford, 38, Danville: DUI, $200 fine, license suspended four months; reckless driving, speeding 13 mph over limit and no driver’s license, all dismissed.
• Zakory James Gundy, 19, Hustonville: DUI second offense, $350 fine, to serve 14 days, license suspended 12 months; driving on DUI suspended license, seven days, concurrently.
• Zachary Wayne Ingram, 26, Danville: fourth-degree assault, to serve 60 days.
• Donald W. Mull, 34, Elizabethtown: theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting items valued between $500 and $10,000, amended to less than $500, 365 days, to serve 60 days, remaining time probated two years, $559.46 restitution, banned from Walmart; four counts contempt of court, all dismissed. Theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting items valued less than $500, 60 days, consecutively, probated two years, $244.84 restitution to Walmart.
• Brigette Gail Tecolapa, 33, Danville: fourth-degree domestic assault, 60 days, credit for two days served, remaining time probated one year, no contact with victim.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Victoria Cox vs. Brian Cox, divorce granted.
Criminal judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Dae’Oriontrelle Hurt: order voiding pretrial diversion and order revoking probation, five years, to run consecutively with Fayette County sentence but concurrently with other Boyle County sentence
• DL Properties LLC, Lori Baker, 435 Quirks Run, Danville
• Over There LLC, Jessica Wigginton, 308 Streamland Drive, Danville
• BW Danville LLC, Barry Bohannon, 13000 Equity Place, Suite, Louisville