Boyle County court records
Published 8:00 am Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
• Ryan Jeffrey Todd, 33, Danville: failure to use proper signal, dismissed; first-degree fleeing or evading police, 30 days; trespassing on key infrastructure assets, 30 days; resisting arrest, 30 days; menacing, 30 days; third-degree assault of an officer, amended to fourth-degree, 365 days; third-degree criminal mischief, 30 days, all time to run concurrently, credit for seven days served, remaining time probated two years.
• Mark A. Anderson, 25, Danville: receiving stolen property valued less than $10,000, amended to criminal attempt, 83 days; tampering with physical evidence, amended to attempt, 83 days; second-degree criminal mischief, 83 days; receiving stolen property valued less than $500, 83 days, all time to run concurrently, credit for eight days served.
• Ashlea Dennis, 25, Danville: giving officer false identifying information, 30 days; identity theft, dismissed.
• Tiffany R. Dunn, 35, Danville: third-degree burglary, amended to attempt, 365 days, to serve 30 days, remaining time probated two years, $128 restitution, banned from Walmart.
• Tyson Perrin, 24, Danville: driving on suspended license, 90 days; no insurance card and no or expired registration plates, dismissed; failure to give way to emergency vehicle, 90 days; theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting, 90 days, all time to run concurrently; receiving stolen property valued less than $500, 90 days, concurrently.
• Alexander W. Stratton, 18, Junction City: theft by unlawful taking (firearm), amended to attempt, 365 days, credit for four days served, remaining time probated two years.
• Joshua K. White, 35, Danville: first-degree strangulation, amended to attempt, dismissed; fourth-degree domestic assault, 90 days; third-degree terroristic threatening, 90 days; endangering the welfare of a minor, 90 days, all time to run concurrently.
• Noah A. Pinkston, 23, Danville: fourth-degree domestic assault, 180 days, to serve seven days, remaining time probated one year, no contact with victim.
• Avontre Cavell Williams, 28, Clarkson: second-degree criminal mischief, 90 days, credit for 19 days served, remaining time probated one year; contempt of court, dismissed.
• Michael D. Hicks, 43, Danville: violation of protective order, 90 days; fourth-degree assault, 90 days, concurrently, credit for six days served, remaining time probated one year.
• Jarred S. Westall, 37, Danville: possession of marijuana, $200; contempt of court, dismissed.
• Victoria Ashley Peyton, 29, Danville: possession of drug paraphernalia, 90 days, probated one year.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Joey Lee Hurst vs. Jessica Lynn Hurst, divorce granted.
• Courtney Lee Hamilton vs. Calvin Jacob Hamilton, divorce granted.
• Jennifer Langergren Fieberg vs. Jeffrey Edward Fieberg, divorce granted.
• Bryan Wesley Gillham vs. Deborah Lynn Gillham, divorce granted.
Criminal judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Rebecca Whitehouse: receiving stolen property valued less than $10,000, one year, consecutively with sentences.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Brittany Morgan Carpenter, 25, receptionist and Justin Edward Martin, 28, mechanic, both of Perryville.
• Lindsey Nicole Wilson, 25, Hobby Lobby, and Noah Dean Conley, 24, G&J, both of Nicholasville.
• Brittany Nicole Pike, 33, family home provider, and Anthony Daniel Giles, 34, factory work, both of Danville.
• Lisa Davis Reed, 51, administration support, and Robert James Milburn III, 46, fire fighter, both of Danville.
• Haley Lyn Pressser, 26, Saint Thomas Hospital, and Jeremy Thomas Smith, 25, World Testing, both of Tennessee.
• Laura Morgan Plitt, 32, nurse, and Tory August Torma, 31, physician, both of Lancaster.
• Anna Brook Carter, 21, secretary, and Seamus Eagan Sallee, 23, Kentucky National Guard, both of Danville.
• Lea Marie Sleight, 21, restaurant, and Austin Grant Crowe, 19, restaurant, both of Danville.
• Elizabeth Nicole Warner, 25, caregiver, and James Michel Crowe, 26, Domino’s, both of Danville.
• Angela Lynn Ford, 28, Conifer, and Jacob Kyle McKnight, 28, UPS, both of Nicholasville.
• Jennifer Ann Jones, 38, Brian Grippe Family Dentistry, and Joey Dwayne Williams, 41, Kendal Vegetation, both of Junction City.
• Destri Anna Sharp, 23, director of Sun Tan City, Danville, and Logan Bryce Cook, 23, sub contractor with Tiephoon, Parksville.