Births, June 5-18
Recent births at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center include:
• June 5 — A boy, Whalen Evan Reed Catlett to Kinsley and Jacob Catlett of Harrodsburg.
• June 7 — A girl, Brynlie Leiah Rachael Crew to Hannah Merrell and Burnie Crew of Stanford.
• June 8 — A girl, Cora Blake Linton to Laken Linton and Cody Linton of Harrodsburg. A boy, Kadian Blade Gadberry to Samantha Leeann and John Timothy Gadberry Jr. of Liberty.
• June 9 — A boy, Matthew Kylan Kilgore to Jessan and Kyle Kilgor of Harrodsburg.
• June 11 — A boy, William Paul-David Nelson to Samantha Starr Nelson of Mackville.
• June 14 — A boy, Asher Lane Jones to Amber Lea Jones of Hustonville.
• June 15 — A girl, Everly Hope Renner to Gabrielle and Brandon Renner of Harrodsburg. A girl, Ava Tru Woodrum to Rachel Woodrum of Liberty.
• June 18 — A girl, Halie Mae Sims to Kayla and Kasey Sims of Liberty.A boy, Riley Scott Brown to Kateland LaShaye and Bradley Denton Brown of Crab Orchard.
The Arts Commission and Boyle County Farmers’ Market are all about art on Saturday, June 26. Constitution Square will be... read more