Boyle County property transfers, June 23
Published 9:27 am Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Christopher L. and Paula M. Davis to Michael Leroy and Cheryl A. Hardin, property on Airport Road, Junction City, $120,000.
• Premier Property Solutions LLC to Zachary A. and Dusty J. Koon, property in Hartland subdivision, $150,000.
• Mary Lee Furr to Mary Lee Furr and David G. Furr, property on North Third Street, gift; fair cash value, $85,000.
• Edna Coffman to Ian Young, 39.75 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $215,000.
• M&J Investment Properties LLC to Alisha P. Williams, property on Southern Drive, Perryville, $145,000.
• The Estate of Theodore G. Arnett to Heather C. Sublett, 1.59 acres in Junction City, $159,500.
• Randall D. and Rita L. Miller to Jennifer F. Cummins, property in Shelby Estates, Junction City, $125,000.
• Charles B. and Barbara J. Bateman to Harvey and Lucinda H. Mitchell, unit on Saddle Ridge Circle, $269,500.
• Coulter Famiy LLC to John I. and Stacey M. Blakemore, 1.27 acres in Boyle County, $25,000.
• Ky Homes LLC to Patricia R. and Donald Mott, property on Hancock Street, Junction City, $138,000.
• Karen Enlow to Jeffrey and Elizabeth Harris, property in Lannock subdivision, $275,000.
• Joe and Jolene W. Teague to Betty M. Messenger, property in Wilderness Trace Townhouses, $169,500.
• Barbara and H.R. Saugley III to Charlene M. Bodner, property in Lazy Acres subdivision, $169,900.
• Jordyn R. Bocook to Lori D. and John R. Welsh III, property on Argyll Woods Drive, $159,000.
• Terry and Lisa Cook to Alana and Jared Frey, property on Quirks Run Road, $415,000.
• Gerald D. and Yvonne Gooch to Andrew and Karen Ryan, property in Hendren Heights subdivision, $125,000.
• Nicole Hammack to Daniel and Pamela Fremion, property in Old Bridge subdivision, $400,000.
• Rita Griffin, Christina M. and Erwin G. Ruhland, and Rebecca A. and Gwynne Timothy Burke to Susan M. Ohnmacht, property on Waveland Avenue, $120,000.
• Cassandra Hill, individually and as executrix of the John Randolph Aspenleiter to Chadwick R. Gunsauley and Mary K. Whitaker, property on North Third Street, $170,000.