Boyle County court records, July 6
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
• Manuel Thomas Story: public intoxication, $25; two counts first-degree criminal trespassing, 60 days, concurrently with any other sentence, credit for 13 days served, remaining time probated one year, banned from premises.
• Jonathan Douglas Ray, Danville: possession of marijuana, $200; possession of drug paraphernalia, dismissed.
• Walter R. Roberts: public intoxication with a controlled substance, 60 days, credit for two days served, remaining time probated one year.
• Jamel W. Taylor: four counts theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting, 120 each count, concurrently, credit for 120 days served, $160.13 restitution to Walmart.
• Joshua Arron Villanueva: possession of marijuana, $200; failure to use proper signal, dismissed.
• Franklin D. Anness, 48, Stanford: driving on DUI suspended license, 30 days; possession of drug paraphernalia, 30 days; contempt of court, 30 days, all to run concurrently; credit for 30 days served; failure to use proper signal, dismissed.
• Ralph Samuell Lee Vandyke, 38, Danville: controlled substance prescription not in original container, seven days, credit for seven days served.
• Kellie D. Kells, 41, homeless: theft by unlawful taking property valued less than $500, 30 days; two counts contempt of court, 30 days each count, all time to run concurrently.
• Donald Reed, 50, Stanford: theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting items valued less than $500, 30 days; contempt of court, 30 days.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Synchrony Bank vs. Benny Gregory, default judgment for plaintiff.
BY BRENDA EDWARDS Staff writer (Editor’s note: Research for this article was taken from information in The Advocate, and the... read more