Boyle County property transfers, July 13
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• McAnly Nelson Design and Construction LLC and Stephen G. McDowell, to McAnly Nelson Design Construction LLC, one parcel in Rolling Hills subdivision and one parcel in End-O-Main Farm Development, $180,000.
• Christopher L. and Avanda Coffman to Doug Elder, 2.85 acres on Dry Fork Road, $280,000.
• Anjum and Faezah Bux to Joshua and Lesley Wiglesworth, lot on Lexington Road, $69,993.78.
• Anjum and Faezah Bux to Joshua S. and Lesley W. Wiglesworth, two lots in Yorkshire Village, $700,000.
• Eethel Burnside, through Elaine Carstensen, as her attorney-in-fact, to Banks Properties LLC, property in Streamland subdivision, $205,700.
• Thomas E. Hines to Lorenda Kelley, property in Southgate subdivision, $184,000.
• Eric T. and Crystin R. Moore to Carol Campbell, property on Parkview Drive, $200,600.
• Melvin D. Elder and Karen R. Elder, to Ryan and Megan Carbaugh, property in Boyle County, $749,900.
• Carol L. Campbell to Anthony and Andrea Margida, property on Lexington Avenue, $487,000.
• Vicki Adkins, Joyce H. Strevels, Mark S. Strevels and Lisa Hamilton to Richard and Linda Shafer, property on Lincoln Avenue, $156,005.
• Charles C. Poarch and Tammy Poarch to Tonay J. and Joseph C. Nugent, property on Kentucky Avenue, $178,000.
• Philip Quinn to Landon J. and Casey N. Ruckel, property on Grabruck Street, $327,000.
• John and Susan Cloud to Ciara T. Bishop, property on Sixth Street, $92,500.
• Angela B. and Thomas M. Bechtel Jr., to Geri N. Brumfield, property on Baughman Avenue, $125,000.
• Geri N Brumfield, through Joseph Mainous Jr., to Geri N. Brumfield and Joseph C. Hackworth, property on Baughman Avenue, property transfer; fair cash value of 1/2 interest, $62,500.
• HEA LLC to David L. Evridge, property on Center Street, $95,000.
• James W. and Vicki K. Spears to Michael and Ashlee Sinkhorn, property in Boyle County, $285,000.
• Jeannette Davis to Keith H. and Jennifer G. Tarter, property on Boone Trail, $575,000.
• Robert E. and Debra G. Stone to Emily G. Stone, 7.9 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $72,000.
• Nathan C. and Crystal Johanson to Amanda Grainger, property on Alta Avenue, $100,000.
• Thomas and Doris M. McGirr to Fowler-Dunn Developers LLC, property on Hustonville Road, $291,000.
• Tina M. Whitehouse to Sabrina E. Lathery, property on Seminole Trail, $137,000.
• Jami Powell to William L. Spoonamore, property in Mocks Creek Manor subdivision, $165,000.
• Justine S. Trigg to Matthew R. Sandlin, property on Silvercreek Drive, $187,500.
• Richard K. Smith and Linda D. Van Horn-Smith to Jason D. and Devan K. Weathers, property in Rolling Meadows subdivision, $249,000
Recent guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding mask usage due to the COVID-19 pandemic when... read more