Births, July 31-Aug. 13
Recent births at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center include:
• July 31 — A girl, Kyleigh Grace Pettit to Courtney and Greg Pettit of Stanford.
• Aug. 2 — A girl, Harper Marie Carey to Abigail and Aaron Carey of Junction City. A girl, Evie Leigh Reynolds to Erin Downs and Chase Reynolds of Parksville.
• Aug. 3 — A boy, Kingston Kay Chenault to Chelsi Manning and Mykel Chenault of Danville. A girl, Allison Fatima Rodriguez to Angela Rodriguez of Springfield. A boy, Gordon Michael Martin Jr. to Kayse and Gordon Martin of Liberty.
• Aug. 4 — A girl, Audrey Grace Downs to Shae Moore and Brian Downs of Harrodsburg.
• Aug. 8 — A girl, Chloe Alexandria Cotton to Stacey and Dan Cotton of Brodhead.
• Aug. 9 — A boy, Jack Harmon Fitzgerald to Kelley and Josh Fitzgerald of Stanford. A boy, Ace Wade Morgan to Cheyenne Coffee and Arius Morgan of Eubank.
• Aug. 10 — A girl, Maizee Katherine Belle Harley to Mollee and Zach Harley of Salvisa.
• Aug. 11 — A boy, Matthew Lee Hartman to Gladys Black and Brandon Hartman of Hustonville.
• Aug. 12 — A boy, Luke Reed Myers to Kenzie and William Myers of Harrodsburg. A girl, Hannah Catheryn Myers to Knzie and William Myers of Harrodsburg.
• Aug 13. — A girl, Ida May Rose Pickett to Kelly Kneeskern and Dennis Pickett of Danville. A girl, Annabelle Grace Durham, to Anna Coffman and Derrick Durham of Liberty.