Boyle County property transfers, Aug. 17
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Linda S. and Robert Stevens Jr. to Mentok LLC, property on Third Street, Perryville, $50,000.
• Glenda Moore, to Glenda Moore and Clyde D. Moore, property on Worldstown Road, gift; value not listed.
• Leeroy and Cheryl Hardin to Milton O. Ordonez, property on Albany Circle, $16,500.
• Eber Ramirez to Eber Ramirez and Hilda Espinoza, property in the End-O-Main Development Subdivision, property transfer; fair cash value $85,000.
• Joe D. and Robin Kelly to William B and Lauren Jones, 1.5 acres in Boyle County, $299,000.
• Mark and Julie Metcalf, Barry Metcalf, James Metcalf and Sara Metcalf Garcia, to Jennifer L. Johnson, property in Clearview subdivision, $115,800.
• Longview Estate Inc. to Adam and Andrea Classen, property on Boyden Court, $156,000.
• Diane G. Culbertson to Jason and Janet Cole, property on Colonial Way, $200,000.
• Shawn D. Mobley and Jennifer Adams to Sheila and Kendall Adams, property on Erskine Avenue, $134,900.
• Elana L. Ford-Bussell and William K. Bussell to Shatoniah Wray, property on Brookshire Drive, $123,000.
• American Battlefield Trust to Kentucky Nature Preserves, proeprty in Boyle County, $400,000.
• Charles G. Grant to Michael and Margaret Stratton, property in Shelby Heights Subdivision, $110,000.
• Kimike Properties, LLC to Rak Properties Danville, LLC, property in Bluegrass Commercial Park, $403,750.
• Louis F. Morris to Prestige Worldwide NA, LLC, property in Mocks Creek Manor Subdivision, $45,000.
• Sondra and William Townsend to Joe and Robin Kelly, approximately 1 acre in Boyle County, $380,000.
• Kaye Thurman, as executrix of the Shirley Sheperson estate, to Leelynn Properties, LLC, property in Bluegrass Trace, $235,000.