Police blotter, Aug. 14-15
This document serves as a quick overview of calls the Danville Police Department responded to Aug. 14 and 15. It does not include every call or detail related to each incident. Names, specific street addresses and traffic stops have been omitted.
• Check welfare at Kroger. Subject checked OK, no assistance needed.
• Open 911 Line on Hillcrest . Unable to locate anything
• Collison on Ky. 33/34; report taken
• Disturbance at Bate Middle School between a parent and staff member; issue resolved.
• Unattended Child on Ashely Way; officer spoke with parent.
• Citizen wants to talk to an officer’ requests Danville Police Dept. concerning child custody matters
• Several involved parties wanting police assistance for an eviction on Meadowbrook; officer explained the civil processes.
• Overdose on Toombs Court; assistance given.
• Assault on Springhill Drive; caretaker advising she is being assaulted by client; call unfounded.
• Domestic assault on Count Fleet Circle; male arrested on multiple charges including assault.
• Report of missing juvenile; juvenile located
• Complaint of dog barking on Maple Avenue; unable to contact owners.
• Report of a reckless driver-Inbound from Perryville; reckless driver vehicle was located unoccupied in a ditch near Locklin Lane; investigation turned over to Sheriffs Office.
• Report of drug activity on Stanford Road; unable to locate.
• Report of property damage on First Street; options were given.
• Suspicious vehicle on Brookcove; unable to locate driver of suspicious vehicle.
• Complaint of Barking Dog on Valleybrook; officer spoke to owners.
• Caller wants to talk to an officer via phone; sexual assault case referred to investigatigators.
• Report of a violation of a protective order on Smith Street; male subject arrested.
• Disturbance on Broadway; several calls of a domestic situation, perpetrator fled prior to police arrival, later returned and was arrested on multiple charges
• Vehicle damage at the round-a-bout; report made.
• Call on Cheryl Lane wants to speak to an officer about damage to a delivery package.
• Domestic on Chestnut Street; verbal only, male party left the scene.
Congressman Brett Guthrie and Attorney General Daniel Cameron visited Danville City Hall to meet with local officials and law enforcement,... read more