Property transfers, Aug. 24
Published 4:59 pm Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Jayne Horky Thompson to Mitch H. and Angela L. Frisby, 2.316 acres in Stonehill Estates, $74,000.
• Damon L. and Bobbie Gail Stewart to Landon Valence and Kayci Mariah Meserve, property in the Lannock Subdivision, $330,500.
• Mark and Lisa Bauder to Ann Melissa and Benjamin J. Ford, property in Cloverdale Estates Subdivision, $187,000.
• Sherri and Tom Edwards to 312 North Street, LLC, property in the Samuel Harding Estate Lots, $133,000.
• Deandre and Michelle Cox to Roger A. and Kimberly C. Pflug, property in Perryville, $135,000.
• Martha J. Shouse and Elizabeth J. Rogers to Michael Shane Hale and Nicole Jennifer Mobley, property in Boyle County, $160,000.
• Marc E. Hill to Mary S. and Stephen C. Courtiour, 5.063 acres in Boyle County, $230,000.
• Lexington Road Laser Wash, LLC to Sonja Wendell Hazel, property on Fitzpatrick Street in Danville, $125,000.
• W. Currie Martin, Jr. and Linsey Martin to Michael L. and Lisa K. Lewis, property in Streamland Subdivision, $219,000.
• Rolando and Loida Iraheta to Paul E. and Patricia K. Murray, 6.642 acres in Hunter’s Ridge Subdivision, $36,900.
• Christopher and Jessica Cheatham to Paul E. and Patricia K. Murray, 2.753 acres on Persimmon Knob Road in Boyle County, $40,000.
• Edward G. and Aletha Michelle Southworth to Paul E. and Patricia K. Murray, 3.423 acres on Persimmon Knob Road in Boyle County, $269,900.
• Mike and Lisa Graves to Darryl Adams, property in the Prewitt Heights Subdivision, $125,000.
• Malcolm and Anna Grundy to McKenzie Ison, property in the Clearview Subdivision, $165,000.
• Casey Lawhorn to Marshall A. and Tammie T. Crawford, property in Bennington Fields, $32,000.
• City of Danville to Centre College, a portion of Dillehay Street right-of-way east of Roy Arnold Boulevard and extending 600 feet east, value not listed.
• Tyler and Hannah Isaacs to Precision Spray Foam, LLC., property in Boyle County, $14,840.