Property transfers, Oct. 19
Published 10:38 am Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Nathan and Lauren Wells to Farmers National Bank, trustee of the Darrin Farr IRA, 3.226 acres in Boyle County, $140,000.
• Val D. and Joanna Bridgman to Timothy and Maria Heppner, property on Simpson’s Lane in Shelby City, $100,000.
• Donna J. Bonow (now Farris) to Dr. Ronald A and Donna J. Farris, property on Wells Landing Road in Danville, fair market value $70,000.
• Courtney Walker and Middy True to Devin True, property in Danville, fair market value $10,000.
• Catherine S. Lynch to Nicholas Dunn, property on Maple Street in Danville, $149,500.
• Larry and Brenda Bishop to David Barnett, Jr., property in Boyle County, fair market value $360,000.
• Larry and Brenda Bishop to David Barnett, Jr. and Melinda M. Barnett, 3.218 acres in Boyle County, $150,000.
• Robert M. Curtis to Rosalind Pheasant and Tracy Griffin, property on Willis Drive in Danville, $254,000.
• Rock Home Service, LLC, to Marco Antonio Vrionez Hernandez and Lizbeth Vrionez, property in Danville, $155,000.
• Doris T. Deaton to Debra J. Armstrong, a condominium unit in Boyle County, $275,000.
• Beverly and Michael A. Trivison to Robert L. Mayes, property in Boyle County, $58,000.
• Davey F. and Sharon Russell to Daniel R. Schneider, property in Streamland Subdivision, $229,000.
• Margaret M. Fuqua to Benjamin T. and Megan M. Richardson, property in Rolling Meadows Subdivision, $380,000.
• Estate of Rayburn H. Barnard to Christopher M. Alcorn, property in Streamland Subdivision, $190,000.
• Kate S. Seabeck to Noah and Lindsey Conley, property in Streamland Subdivision, $187,500.