Public Records – March 10, 2022
Published 7:53 am Thursday, March 10, 2022
Property transfers filed recently in the Boyle County Clerk’s office
• Remona M. and Sharon Edenfield to Deanna L. Conner, property in Shelby Green subdivision, $290,000.
• Wilma Beachy to Michelle Widowski, 1.16 acres in Boyle County, $100,000.
• Lee Kyle Bailey to Brian R. Caldwell, property on North Bragg Street, Perryville, $15,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Ridgefield Properties LLC to OM-YASH Food Group LLC, two tracts on Hustonville Road, $585,000.
• Billie Jo Graves to Ray A. Graves, property on Mitchell Lane, property settlement; fair market value, $200,000.
• Louann Kruse to Hurst Properties LLC, property on Main Street, $243,000.
• Farmers National Bank, as executor of the William Irvine Fox Jr. estate, to Gerald and Susan Goodman, property in Charleston Greene Townhouses, $344,900.
• Russell H. and Betty M. Cotton to Kseniya Verenich and Blake Hester, two tracks in Windswept Estates subdivision, $470,000.
• Walter and Deborah Thornton to Glenn West, property in Boyle County, $125,000.
• Jeff and Connie S. Stephens to Joseph R. Conley, property on Waterworks Road, $169,000.
• Timothy Napier to William D. Wise, property in Old Bridge subdivision, $375,000.
• Mary Jo Wells to Shelley Jean Wells, property in Lakedale subdivision, gift; value not listed.
• Jerry and Teresa Smothers to Misty E. and Timothy M. McCoy, property on Ky. 68 near Perryville, $140,000.
• Mary E. Beasley to Samuel Beasley and Rhonda Hardin, one-half interest each in property on Martin Luther King Blvd., gift; fair cash value, $50,000.