Public Record – March 30, 2022
Published 7:00 am Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Property transfers filed recently in the Boyle County Clerk’s office
• Mary E.and Brandon Wilson to Tonya R. Gonzalez and Nathaniel L. Sinkhorn, 1.17 acres on Nosco Road, Junction City, $270,500.
• Joedy Sharpe Construction Co. Inc. to CMQC LLC, eight lots in Candlewood subdivision, $26,000 each.
• JPM Suter Inc. to Antioco T. and Theresa Zapoteco, property in End-O-Main subdivision, $120,000.
• Robert T. and Wendy H. Young to Ryan Francois, property on Earl Street, $55,000.
• Kelly Gray to Adam Gray, property on South Buell Street, Perryville, property settlement; fair market value, $85,000.
• Amy Cheatham to Chad Pinkston and Loucinda Russell, property in Boyle County, $13,000.
• Elizabeth Dixon to Sue Reed Fowler, property on Perryville-Lebanon Road, $115,000.
• Johnny and Rebecca Miller and Mervin and Linda Miller to Roxann Brasfield and Stephen Wade, 134 acres in Boyle County, $335,000.
• Marlin and Karen Taylor to Troy and Tabitha Teague, tract in Boyle County, $50,000.
• Raymond Henninger to Nettie Cox, property in the Ridgefield subdivision, $135,000.
• JDS Investments Inc. to Jennifer S. Sundberg, property in Streamland subdivsion, property settlement; fair cash value, $167,500.
• Roger and Jennifer Daniel to Laura and Jack Burch III, property on West Lexington Avenue, $77,000.
• Guy W. and Jacqueline Morriss, through Jacqueline Morriss, to Happy Trails Farm LLC, two parcels in Boyle County, capital contribution to LLC; fair market value, $250,000.
• Brian Caldwell and Chasity Britton to Boyle County Habitat for Humanity Inc., lot in Spring Hill subdivision, $12,500.
• Vickie Gordon, William Gordon, and Dennis L. and Dedra H. Gordon, to 453 High Street LLC, property in Baughman Heights subdivision, $40,000.
• John D. and Patricia R. Wilson to MK & RK Holdings LLC, 7.99 acres on Stanford Road, $290,000.
• Mark and Joan Morgan to Jeffrey and Patricia Carey, property on South Fourth Street, $150,000.
• Summit Homes LLC to Henry J. Dotson, property in Huntington Creek Subdivision, $252,100.
• David and Lina Bibikov to Victor and Sarah Lee, 7.22 acres in Boyle County, $112,500.
• Brandon and Stacy Miller to Phillip Johnson, Rebecca Johnson, William Hensley, and Carrie Hensley, .497 of an acre in Boyle County, property exchange; fair market value, $5,000.
• Ben Henson to David Bottom, six acres on the headwaters of Salt River, $30,000.
• Mary Kinley, James and Evelyn Doneghy, Tanya Sanders, Milford Doneghy, Terry Doneghy, Pernell Doneghy, Nathaniel and Donna Doneghy, Teresa and Rueben Mosley, and Cheryl and Cedric Burton to 310 Highland – 106 Waveland LLC, two parcels in Boyle County, $119,000.
• Lanier Bowman and Bethel Wade to Stanford REI LLC, property on East Martin Luther King Blvd., $45,000.
• Joseph and Sara Beldon to Jian Lin and Misuke Kim, property in Cloverdale subdivision, $215,000.
• 714 East Main Street LLC to Jian Lin and Misuke Kim, property on East Main Street, $180,000.
• 604 East Main Street LLC to Kendall and Shannon Clinton, property on East Main Street, $211,000.
• Gerald Greaney Living Trust to Jeremiah and Jodi Ross, 1.3 acres in Williamsburg Village Section 7, $599,000.
• Christopher and Vicky Link to Jo Ann Sallee, property on Maple Avenue, $168,500.
• Kentucky Trust Company, as administrator of the Peggy Mitchell estate, to Chrisman Elsea, property in Streamland subdivision, $192,500.