Public records – July 14-20, 2022
Published 3:25 pm Friday, July 22, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Equity Trust Co., for Stephen Haas IRA, to Kay Investments LLC, property on South Fourth Street, $170,000.
• Melissa LeGault to Jakob Kotila, property on Lausman Avenue, gift; fair cash value, $15,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Anthony and Laci Jordan to Timothy Paul Childers, .43 of an acre in Boyle County, $23,500.
• Katherine Wright, as administrator of the June Thomas Christy estate, to Lisa Smith, property in Southland Heights subdivision, $60,000.
• Shannon and Stacy Phegley to Norman and Cheryl Griffith, property on Ky. 300, $225,000.
• Jacob Stout and Chloe Joslin to Savannah Workman and Ashton Jones, two tracts in Brenwood subdivision, $238,000.
• Apex Rentals LLC to Reid Holdings LLC, property on Patrician Place, $280,000.
• Greg Barnard to William Watts Jr. and Trena Watts, property on Saddle Ridge Circle, $315,000.
• Joe and Ali Dotson and Don Dotson to Nicholas Goode and Brittney Conder, property in Boyle County, $130,000.
• John and Deborah Edelen to Bradley and Elizabeth Betack, .74 of an acre in Old Bridge Subdivision, $12,000.
• Marilyn Reddington to Breanna and Samuel Heath, property on West Lexington Avenue, $145,000.
• Myra Sheene to Flippin Friends LLC, property in Green Acres subdivision, $230,000.
• Steven and Christine Caudill to Pamela and Kenneth Whitehouse, property in Old Bridge subdivision, $585,000.
• Josie Freeman to Aubrey L. and Jennie S. Sivis, property on Cloverdale Drive, $200,000.
• Leslie Taylor to Crystal R. Dowell and Robert K. Atkins, property on Lisa Avenue, $94,000.
• BBN Homes LLC to BC Construction LLC, lot in Huntington Creek subdivision, $35,000.
• John and Deborah Edelen to Keith and Elizabeth Julius, .29 of an acre in Boyle County, $5,000.
• W. Darrell and Marilyn J. Patterson to William Darrell Patterson Revocable Trust, property in Stone Hill Estates, property transfer; fair cash value, $255,000.
• Rodney West to Marguerite Overstreet, Trena Rogers and Carla Simpson, property on Goggin Road, $220,000.
• Karen and Carl Miller Jr. to Kelly and Anne Griffith, three tracts on Grubbs Lane, $140,000.