Published 6:42 am Thursday, August 4, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Charles and Kimberly McDermott to Heather Padilla and Andrew Isaman, 11.6 acres on Lebanon Road, $102,000.
• Vicki Brashear and Cindy Brashear to Pinnacle Properties LLC, property on East Broadway, $110,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Matthew and Emily Edwards to Kathryn and Paul Readnour, 1.18acres on Ky. 300, $245,000.
• William and Kendra Pianovski to Mary Fischer, property on Carrigan Drive, $245,000.
• Old Glory Properties LLC to Chuck and Jill Adams, property on Jackson Street, $284,000.
• Mark and Marsha Case to Seth and Danielle Armstrong, property in Boyle County, $424,500.
• Jeremy and Abani Watson to M. Hawk Properties LLC, property on Mackville Road, $50,000.
• Steven Knight to Arin Zirnheld, property on Sixth Street, $155,000.
• James and Lucinda Martin to Jonathan and Brooke Yates, 6 acres on Perryville-Mackville Road, $140,000.
• Joedy Sharpe Construction Company to Ronnie Stepp and Sheila Adkins-Nelson, property in Hunt Farm subdivision, $286,900.
• Margaret Fair and Rhonda and Shawn Gilliam to David and Cheryl Ison, 1.68 acres in Boyle County, $80,000.
• Jeffrey and Rose Hogue to Jeri and John Ostrowski, 5 acres on Tuggle Road, $316,000.
• Patricia and David Stafford to Christopher Ardery, property in Indian Hills subdivision, $196,000.
• Bradley and Makenzie Dean to Tyler and Kristen Wesley, property on Fifth Street, $270,000.
• Jerry and Shirley Rogers to Fifth Row Properties LLC, property on Dillehay Street, $175,000.
• Dawn Vest-Semones and Benjamin Scott Vest to Benjamin Vest, property on Seminole Trail, gift; fair market value, $100,000.
• Tami and Raymond Jones Jr. to Matthew and Virginia Cocanougher, two tracts on Ky. 34, $286,000.
• Lorie and Andrew Chirigotis Jr. to Richard and Deborah Mulholland, 10 acres in Boyle County, $594,750.
• BBN Homes LLC to BC Construction LLC, lot in Huntington Creek subdivision, $35,000.
• Robert and Brenda Battey to Emily Chambers, unit in Villas at Ridgefield Farm, $285,000.
• JRN Inc. to FLG LLC, 1.8 acres in Boyle County, $1 million.