Public records – through Aug. 31
Published 5:58 am Friday, September 2, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office through Aug. 31:
• Deborah H. Morris, as executrix of the Laverne Vinson estate, to Deborah Morris, two tracts in Boyle County, estate settlement; fair market value, $185,000.
• Dwight A. Conder and Gregory D. Jones, as co-executors of the Edward L. Conder estate, to Stuart and Janice Martt and Richard Reed, property on East Drive, $31,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Roger and Lisa Foster to Alicia and Daniel King, 10.1 acres on Lebanon Road, Perryville, gift; fair cash value, $70,000.
• Stephanie Lynn, as executrix of the James Lynn Sr. estate, to James E. Lynn Jr., property on Roney Lane, property transfer; fair cash value, $15,000.
• Kelly J. Griffith and Anne M. Griffith, to John Masters, property on Kentucky Avenue, $30,000.
• Sherry G. Clark to Daniel and Rebecca Eibert, property in Colonial Heights subdivision, $260,000.
• Estate of Kathryn C. Feistritzer to Troy and Tabitha Teague, 5 acres on Webster Road, $348,700.
• Thomas F. and Catherine L. Coburn, Sarah J. and Ryan L. Korosec and Rachel R. and Robert H. Smith IV to Steven J. and Melissa R. Rehm, property in Indian Hills subdivision, $230,500.
• Jeremy Lowry, as executor of the Judith C. Lowry estate to Thomas H. and Bethany Terry, property in Argyll subdivision, $300,000.
• Jeffrey W. Delbridge, through Gregory A. Delbridge, and Amee Delbridge, to Charles L. Bruton III and Tanya Bruton, property on Harrodsburg Road, $415,000.
• Dustin J. Getter and Sara R. Nutter to Andrew and Emily Langham, property on Harding Street, $100,000.
• Theresa and Stephen Carroll to Dustin K. and Amber B. Dishon, property on Orchard Drive, $143,000.
• Charles and Sarah Wiltsee to Charles and Tracy Peery, property on Graham Road, $317,000.
• Orrin and Melody Walker to Robert Hundley Jr., property on East Broadway, $105,000.
• Timothy Crowley and Fran Bevins to Cheryl Anderson, property on Taylor Road, $400,000.
• Carver Group Inc. to Alma Bragg, property in Candlewood subdivision, $221,000.
• Eric and Lacresha Gibson to John C. and Amanda Clark, .99 of an acre in Boyle County, $27,500.
• Joseph and Shannon Wendt to Jeffrey Nefouse and Suzanne King, property in Boyle County, $250,000.
• Summit Homes LLC to BC Construction LLC, property in Huntington Creek subdivision, $70,000.
• Wilderness Trace Child Development Center Inc. to Blue Grass Community Action Partnership Inc., property on Perimeter Drive, property transfer; value not listed.
• Eloise and Robert Campbell and Nelita and Gerald Brown Jr. to Christopher and Wendy Burton, property on White Oak Pike, $160,000.
• Devin and Holly Bice to Richard Boyd and Amy Cooley, property on Max Cavnes Road, $287,000.