Published 4:27 pm Thursday, September 8, 2022
• The Boyle County Extension District Board will be meeting Monday, September 12, at 5:30 p.m. at the Boyle County Extension Office. This Board has standing meeting dates on the first workday Monday of each month. Some meetings may be unnecessary so please contact the Boyle County Extension Office at 859-236-4484 to verify.
• Memorial High School will be having a multi-year reunion Sept. 17 at Greer Park in Kings Mountain. The park is located on Highway 501 west of Kings Mountain. The gate will open at 3 p.m. and the meal will be at 5 p.m. The meat and drinks will be provided, so please bring a side or a dessert. If you graduated or attended Memorial you are welcome. For more information, call Jackie Greer at 859-582-3225, or Lanny Hubbard at 606-365-9579.
• Mercer County High School Class of 1972 is having a 50th class reunion on Sept. 24. RSVP by Sept. 10 to Teresa Tewmey at 615-545-5242, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email newsletter signup
• On Sunday, Sept. 12, The Master’s Servants Quartet from Harrodsburg will be singing during Sunday worship at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church in Gravel Switch. Service begins at 10:30 a.m., and a meal will follow. All are welcome. The church is at 1589 Logan Hill Road in Gravel Switch. All are welcome. For more information, call 859-583-3024.
• The Boyle County branch of the Kentucky Women’s Network announces a program Tuesday Sept. 13 at 7 p.m. on The Needs of Kentucky Seniors and How the Kentucky Legislature Could Help. The speaker is Eric Evans, advocacy spokesman for AARP. The program will be held at the Inter-County Energy Cooperative Community Room at 1009 Hustonville Road, Danville. Everyone is welcome.