Public records through Sept. 14
Published 11:51 am Thursday, September 15, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Michael and Melanie Qualls to Qualls Properties LLC, two properties on U.S. 127, capital contribution; fair cash value, $210,000.
• Rowena Rousey to John R. and Brenda B. Wilkerson, property in Weisiger Woods subdivision, $329,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Timothy and Ella Mae Dexter to Zachary C. and Maria S. Dampier, property in Candlewood subdivision, $242,000.
• Whispering Woods subdivision LLC to Douglas and Mary McClain, two tracts in Whispering Woods subdivision, $45,000.
• Angela M. and Howard Goodpaster to Margaret M. and Kevin Jones, one-half interest in property on Perryville Road, $150,000.
• John C. and Susan J. Feather to Timothy Napier, property in Charleston Greene Townhouses, $299,900.
• Priscilla McCowan and Mavis McCowan to Kahankrupa LLC, lot in Ridgefield subdivision, $189,500.
• Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB, as trustee of Delores Ann Hatfield Trust and all other parties, through Kevin Nesbitt, master commissioner, to Wilmington Savings Fund Society, property on Gwinn Island Road, $146,000.
• Jacob J. W. Fox to Daniel S. Miller, property on Hustonville Road, $15,000.
• Tanner M. and Brittany J. Abbott to Rockland Thompson, 6.1 acres in Boyle County, $53,000.
• Arizona Wilcher to Abigale McGimsey and Daniel Browning, property in Dexter Court, $150,000.
• Randy and Melissa Ingram to Macia and Garry T. Allen III, property on Bluffwood Drive, $385,000.
• Steve and Tammy Carr to Castar LLC, property on Ky. 34, capital contribution; fair market value, $217,500.