Police conducting periodic traffic stops
Published 5:03 pm Friday, September 30, 2022
The Danville Police Department is conducting periodic traffic safety checkpoints at approved locations throughout Boyle County and within the city limits of Danville.
These checkpoints will be conducted in an effort to enforce the traffic laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Special attention will be paid to occupant protection, impaired driving, insurance, and registration violations.
A complete list of traffic safety checkpoint locations are as follows:
Email newsletter signup
• E. Main and Alta Avenue
• KY 52 between Stanford Avenue and Goggin Lane
• KY 2168 and KY 33
• E. Lexington Avenue between Grabruck Street and Shawnee Road
• Stanford Road and Avenue of Champions
• Old US 127 and Airport Road
• US 68 and Lebanon Road
• KY 34 at the Boyle/Garrard Line