Public Record – Sept. 21-28, 2022
Published 3:34 pm Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded through Sept. 28 in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Clayton and Arin Palmer to Barrel Creek Investments LLP, property on Spring Valley Road, $70,000.
• Jeanne Bottoms, through James B. Dunsore to Perryville Baptist Church Inc., .22 of an acre in Boyle County, $245,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Bill and Mary Durham to Kim Darby, property on North First Street, $460,000.
• Peter and Ashley Gairing Joint Living Trust to Cecile Newton, unit in Charleston Greene Townhouses, $550,000.
• Christopher White, through John J. White, to Jay Linton, property on Cheryl Drive, $170,000.
• Ronald and Martha Russell to Christina and Travis Witt, 1.15 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $2,600.
• Cecilia Caruso to Stuart and Janice Mart and Richard S. Reed, property in Brights Bend subdivision, $45,000.
• Jennifer Shearer to Andrew Merritt, property in Rolling Hills subdivision, $169,900.
• Flippin Friends LLC to Jennifer Shearer, property on O’Hara Drive, $240,000.
• William and Andrea McAnly to Wedgewood Townhomes, LLC, property on Shawnee Road and corner of Greenleaf Shopping Center, $950,000.
• LaRon and Kathy Pressnell to Patricia Stuart, property on Kendall Drive, $295,000.
• Carver Group Inc. to Mason Baker and Shane Baker, property in Candlewood subdivision, $204,000.
• Rachel Thomas to Bridget and Leonard Peyton Jr., property in Boyle County, $190,000.
• Nancy and Jack Cody to Christopher Meccia III, property on Boone Trail, $302,500.
• 431 Harding Street LLC to Clay Withrow, property on Harding Street, $139,000.
• Jennifer and Richard Lanham to Walter Hignite Jr., property in Boyle County, $162,500.
• Johnny and Rebecca Miller and Mervin and Linda Mae Miller to Prestige Worldwide NA LLC, two parcels containing 111.85 acres and 8.5 acres in Boyle County, $272.500.
• Parke Tatman to Edward and Aletha Southworth, property in Streamland subdivision, $185,000.
• Apex Rentals LLC to Walnut Real Estate LLC, property on East Walnut Street, $572,500.