Public Records – Oct. 12-19, 2022
Published 3:49 pm Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Leann M. Moore to Leann Moore and John Shambo, property on Poplar Street, property transfer; fair cash value of entire property is $130,000.
• Estate of Donna G. Godbey, through executor of the estate, Shawn Paul Rousey, to Kristen Leann Tharp, one acre in Boyle County, $140,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Janet Estes to T. Chase and Brittany Broach, property in Brookcove subdivision, $129,000.
• Jerry and Cheryl Harrison to David and Kristy Weistroffer, property on Wells Landing Road, $90,000.
• Aaron Moore to Brandon and Stacy Miller, property on Persimmon Knob Road, $42,000.
• Donna Underwood Prewitt to Robinwood Company LLC, property on Chenault Bridge Road, $25,000.
• Thomas J. Malloy Home Association Inc., to James L. Hartley Jr., property on Shakertown Road, $72,000.
• Margaret and Kevin Jones to Ryan Montgomery, property on O’Hara Drive, $260,000.
• Willard and Dean Properties LLC to Jeremy and Ciena Goode, property on Russell Street, $90,000.
• George and Margaret Scott to Paula Ott Antrobus, .014 of an acre on Cottage Manor, property transfer to adjust property line; fair cash value is nominal.
• James Johnson to Christopher Davis, property on Johnson Branch Road, Parksville, $25,000.
• Carver Group Inc. to Kenneth Kirilenko, property on Winning Colors, $221,000.
• William S. Wilson to Douglas and Mary Alice McClain, property on Williamsburg Drive, $312,500.