Public records – Nov. 3-10
Published 10:32 am Thursday, November 17, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Gary and Rita Durr to Samuel Roy Durr, property on Salt River Road, gift; fair market value, $3,000.
• DL Properties LLC to Rick Cole, property on South Fourth Street, $305,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Michael Rhodus, through John Smith Rhodus Jr., to Roger O’Hair, two tracts on Bluegill Road, $163,300.
• Talbert Turner to Michael Adams and Madison Agee, property on Kings Mill Road, $198,000.
• Earl French to Kateland L. Howard, property on White Oak Road, $257,000.
• Estate of Larry Wayne Emmons to Rusty Consulting LLC, property in Gloraview-West subdivision, $90,000.
• Steven and Christie Rayens to Ferm Solutions Inc., six lots on 1.2 acres in Baughman Heights subdivision, $720,000.
• Estate of Katherine C. Million, through Warren T. Million Jr. as executor, to Karen L. Dean, property on Pleasantwood Drive, $245,000.
• Carver Group Inc. to Amy Brown, property in Candlewood subdivision, $223,000.
• 421 & 425 N. Fifth Street LLC to Kellie Gjuraj, property on North Fifth Street, $105,900.
• Donald and Patricia Hancock, Carolyn and Lawrence Edwards and Charlotte and Lee Pickering, to Sherry L. Smith, property on Perkins Avenue, $159,000.
• Petrus and Monica Hanekom to Wendy Renfrow, property on Grant Street, $190,000.
• Stockton Mortgage Corporation and Randy Wilcher, et al, through Kevin Nesbitt as master commissioner, to Alex Jefferies, property on East Walnut Street, $71,000.
• Jason and Melissa Seay to Dustin Bonner, 3.1 acres in Boyle County, $585,000.
• John P. Wilson to Fourteen LLC, property on Herrington Lake, property transfer; fair cash value, $145,000.
• John P. Wilson to Fourteen LLC, property on Chenault Bridge Road, property transfer, value not listed.