Public records – Nov. 9-16
Published 9:00 am Sunday, November 20, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• John P. Wilson Jr. to Fourteen LLC, property on Chenault Bridge Road, property transfer; fair cash value, $122,000.
• Steven and Ivis Jones to Landon and Felicia Leischner, two tracts in Meadows subdivision, $270,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Amber and James Minor to Barrel Creek Investments LLP, property on Carrigan Drive, $140,000.
• Harry and Shirley Howard to Rick Cole and Chad Cole, two tracts on South Fourth Street, $300,000.
• Jamie Cox to Shayna Cox, his interest in property on Alum Springs, property settlement; value not listed.
• Norma Buchanan to Brian Crawford, property on Timothy Avenue, $178,000.
• David and Leann Vernon to Jimmy and Teresa Hall, property in Spring Hill subdivision, $190,000.
• Donnie and Cindy Pennington to Travis and Renita Nicole Leffew, property in Boyle County, gift; fair market value, $500.
• Jeffrey and Mary Frances Faulkner to Mary Frances Faulkner, property in Bluegrass Trace, gift; fair cash value, $195,000.
• Paul and Mary Lu Hensley to Adria Mahon, property in Charleston Greene Townhouses, $352,500.
• William D. Patterson to Paul and Mary Lu Hensley, property in Stone Hill Estates, $479,000.
• Jeffrey and Penny Hurst to Bruce and Trina Williams, property on Clifton Road, $260,000.
• 236 Orchard Drive LLC to Patricia Doolin and Stephanie Dixon, property on Orchard Drive, $109,000.
• Don and Betty Jo Hundley to Eli Quinten Hundley, one property on Cocanougher Lane, $132,000; and property on Gibson Road in Washington County, $68,000 for a total of $200,000.
• Brooke-Tate Properties LLC to Linda McKinney, property on Saddle Ridge Circle, $344,499.
• Kurt and Joyce Weise to Kelly Ann-Leger, property on Cox Street, Perryville, $255,000.