Published 12:54 pm Monday, December 5, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• William and Patricia Hundley to Jacob and Troi Atkins, 2.8 acres in Boyle County, $28.470.
• Sofia Diaz to Quyen Tu Nguyen, property on Martin Luther King Blvd., $82,000.
Email newsletter signup
• William and Carla Clark to Victoria Condit, property in Bluegrass Trace, $277,500.
• Sue Coulter, through William Erwin, to Sue Coulter and Clark Walker II, property on Green Street, property transfer; value not listed.
• Joedy Sharpe Construction Co. to Charles and Lauren Schumann, property in The Hunt Farm subdivision, $287,900.
• Holly Ann Dyer and Jonathan Roller, as co-executors of the Ruth Ann Dyer estate, to Walker Green, property in Paula Heights subdivision, $197,500.
• Sierra Pacific Mortgage Co. Inc. to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, property on Webster Road, property transfer; fair market value, $152,500.
• Carissa and James Smith to Jeremiah Hansen, property on Butler Drive, $215,000.
• Jeremiah Hansen to Jeremiah Hansen LLC, property on Butler Drive, $215,000.
• CMQC LLC to Anna E. Walker and Andrew Knoll, property in Candlewood subdivision, $216,000.
• Tranquil Hill Homes LLC to Joseph Badgett, lot in Old Bridge subdivision, $20,000.
• Stephen Railey to Jason Browning and Christina Keniley-Browning, property in Clearview subdivision, $196,000.
• Betty Camden to Tyler Boynton, property on Mitchellsburg Road, gift; fair cash value, $25,000.
• Wilma Thompson to Kathryn Thompson, property on West Eades Avenue, Junction City, gift; fair cash value, $75,000.
• Robert Moore Jr., as executor of the Carlene W. Moore estate, to Keiser Land & Cattle Co., LLC, two parcels on the Danville and Stanford Turnpike, $860,000.
• Harold and Carol McKinney and James and Karen Evans to Hillary McKinney Tucker, 9.6 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair market value, $40,000.