Ephraim McDowell Lancaster Diagnostics closing March 17
Published 3:47 pm Thursday, February 16, 2023
Ephraim McDowell Lancaster Diagnostics will be permanently closing on March 17. The facility and staff have served the laboratory and diagnostic needs of Garrard and surrounding counties for more than a decade.
“We are thankful that we were able to provide this needed service in the community for so many years”, said Doug Ruggles, system director of Diagnostic Services, Ephraim McDowell Health. “It is our hope that people will continue to trust Ephraim McDowell for their diagnostic needs at one of our other locations.”
Email newsletter signup
Ephraim McDowell Health is able to continue offering diagnostic services at the following locations.
• North Garrard Family Medical Center, 510 North Camp Dick Road, Lancaster; Tel (859) 548-8000. Laboratory and X-ray services are provided Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. except during lunch.
• Ephraim McDowell Fort Logan Hospital, 110 Metker Trail, Stanford; Tel (606) 365-4600. Services include laboratory, digital radiography, ultrasound, Open MRI, low-dose 64-slice CT scan, 3D digital screening mammography and bone density testing.
• Ephraim McDowell Diagnostic Center, 101 Daniel Drive, Danville; Tel (859) 936-8220. Services are provided Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and include laboratory, digital radiography, CT scan, PET/CT, EKG, holter monitoring, drug screen testing and breath alcohol testing.
• Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center, 217 South Third Street, Danville; Tel (859) 239-1000. Services include laboratory, digital radiography, ultrasound, MRI, low-dose 64-slice and 128-slice CT scan, nuclear medicine, stress testing and stereotactic breast biopsy.
• Ephraim McDowell James B. Haggin Hospital, 464 Linden Avenue, Harrodsburg; Tel (859) 733-4810. Services include laboratory, digital radiography, ultrasound, MRI, 64slice CT scan and digital screening mammography.