Danville collecting storm debris by request until March 17
Published 9:00 am Friday, March 10, 2023
The City of Danville’s Public Works Department will provide vegetative debris (ex. trees and brush) collection services by request until March 17.
All vegetative debris should be gathered in a single location near the curb. Do not block streets, bike lanes, or sidewalks.
Danville residents may request collection services through one of the following methods:
Email newsletter signup
• Use the City’s Online Request Form at https://seeclickfix.com/danville_4.
• Call Public Works at 859-238-1230.
• E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please understand the number of requests will determine the collection schedule. We appreciate your patience.
Other disposal options include:
• Place debris in garbage bags to be picked up with normal garbage collection.
• Take brush or trees (vegetative debris) to the Alum Springs Convenience Center.
• Other debris/refuse that will not fit into garbage bags can be taken to any of the local convenience centers.