Public Records – March 17, 2023
Published 5:06 pm Thursday, March 23, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Timothy Montgomery and Lisa Thomas to SO Properties LLC, 8 lots in the Highland Court subdivision, $965,000.
• Jim and Deborah Gibson to Alexander and Victoria Rojas, 21.35 acres on Chambers Cemetery Road, $320,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Jeremy and Lee Ann Shepherd and Jeremy and Morgan Janssen to Sandra Wilson, property in Shelby Green subdivision, $247,000.
• New Homes by Harpe LLC to Lisa Hohenthaner, property on Patrum Sisters Way, $294,900.
• Petrey Ventures LLC, master deed for Breathitt Commons Condominiums (Petrey Ventures “wishes to create a residential condominium project by submitting the land, together with improvements and structures not existing and hereafter erected by or at the direction of Petrey Ventures thereon, and all easements, rights, and appurtenances belonging thereto … to the provisions of the Condominium Act of the Commonwealth…” lot C4, Section 3 of Shelby Green subdivision, value not listed.
• E. Chrisma Elsea and Mary Begley to Maripat Biles, property in Streamland subdivision, $315,000.
• 220 North First Street LLC to Leslie Robertson, property on North First Street, $190,000.
• Estate of Geraldine Jackson to Christopher Gooch and Sheena McGuffey, two tracts in Dexter Court subdivision, k$258,000.
• Jeff and Regina Tarter to Leslie Ann Jones, property on Rogers Court, $180,000.
• Kendra Hamilton to HEA Properties LLC, property on Logan Avenue, $125,000.
• Ruth Ann Hogue to Chris Hogue, two parcels in Boyle County, gift plus $240,000.