Published 3:53 pm Monday, April 17, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Jordan C. and Taylor Westerfield to Bruce Annette and Charles C. Bentley III, property on Baughman Avenue, $280,000.
• Brandy and Keith Murray; Michele and Juan Campos, Michael and Julisa Peters; Amber and Ty Menendez, James and Anna Griffin, Tony and Jean Griffin, Joey D. Griffin, Mary Griffin, Kelly Houston, Mary Ann Houston, Jamerson Houston, and Eden and Maurico Ortega to Tony Barnard Griffin, property on Dorothy Avenue, $24,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Karl and Theresa Hibchen to Stephen Oliver and Sharon Oliver, property in Boyle County, $1,145,000.
• Kimberly Moshlak to Brad and Brittany Luttrell, 4 acres in Boyle County, $55,000.
• John W. Preston, as trustee of the Preston Family Irrevocable Trust, to Chase and Lauren Jenkins, property on the corner of Third and Polk streets in Perryville, $215,000.
• Ryan and Ciara Purdue to Zachary Millsaps and Kamryn Edgett, property on Jefferson Avenue, $234,000.
• The estate of Judith Poynter to Susan and LeRoy Gooch, property on Aspen Drive, $155,000.
• Violet Carey, individually and as attorney-in-fact for Ralph Devine Sr., James Carey to Barrel Creek Investments LLP, property on Nichols Street, $65,000.
• Johnny and Maranda Davis to Michael and Caitlin Arnett, property on Tom Spragens Road, $219,000.
• Fifth Street LLC to Janice Wertz, property in Caldwell Manor subdivision, $190,000.