Boyle County Property Transfers
Published 9:44 am Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Berdena Mills, William and Erica Mills and Ashley and Corey Edwards to Darren Slusher, property in Shelby Heights subdivision, $75,000.
• Elizabeth Walker to Lauren Hampton, parcel on Ben Ali Drive, $215,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Gary and Regina Guinn to Tracie Wilson, 14 acres in Boyle County, $365,000.
• Helen and Jeffrey Lyman to Paula and Brian Dickens, property on Waterworks Road, $465,000.
• Danville Host LLC to Jamax LLC, property in Boyle County, $375,000.
• Jeffrey Baird, as trustee of the Baird Family Revocable Living Trust, to Susan Hensley, property in Cottage Manor, $635,000.
• Jeffrey and Christy Baird to Susan Hensley, lot in Cottage Manor, $80,000.
• Monica and Petrus Hanekom to Jonathan and Tonya Nations, property on South Buell Street, Perryville, $175,000.
• Sircle V, LTD to Nettie Cox, property in Baughman Heights subdivision, $156,000.
• Michael Strysick and Karen Roper to Alice McReynolds, property in Williamsburg Village subdivision, $565,000.
• Adam Gray to Gerald and Sharon Nations, property on South Buell Street, Perryville, $65,000.
• Kelly and Anne Griffith to Hidden Springs Properties LLC, property in Knob View Trace subdivision, property transfer; value not listed.
• Grace Presbyterian Church to Centre College of Kentucky, two tracts on Beatty Avenue, $180,000.
• Gray Rentals LLC to Mashburn Investments LLC, property on Fourth Street, Perryville, $88,000.
• William Carey to Lucinda and James Martin, 5 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair market value, $75,000.
• William Carey to Sandra and Brian Wiley, 5 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $75,000.
• Team Leader LLC to New Urban Development Danville, KY, LLC, 7 acres on Danville ByPass, $975,000.