Boyle County property transfers
Published 10:30 am Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Jane Hopkinson-Wood to Jonathon Earle and Jami Powell, property on Alta Avenue, $185,000.
• Timothy and Tara LeDonne to Gregory and Whitney Mason, property on Tenikat Street, $417,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Wanda Dry and Nancy Davis to Serendipity Sisters LLC, property on Third Street, capital contribution; fair market value, $52,000.
• Amanda Dennis to Barrel Creek Investments LLP, property on Secretariat Drive, $215,000.
• Evelyn Hansen, through Gary Coleman Jr., to Clifford and Deborah Anderson, property in Colonial Heights subdivision, $282,000.
• Michael and Suzannah Kondik to Pinnacle Properties LLC, property on East Main Street, $68,500.
• Reliance Works LLC to Tyler and Tessa Ray, lot in Wandering Hills subdivision, $20,000.
• The estate of Dodie Mae Tincher to Connor and Bethany Fair, property on Baughman Avenue, $126,000.
• Thompson Legacy LLC to Patricia Riley, property on Kentucky Avenue, $155,000.
• Dakota Tanner Good and Rachel Good to John and Debra Guedes, two tracts in Boyle County, $650,750.
• Frederick Marc and Lori Swift Williams to Christine and Randall Wilson Jr., property on Stone Hill Court, $410,000.
• Danny Ayres to Devin Coffman and Samantha Long, property on Carrigan Drive, $180,000.
• Garry and Connie Stevens to Dylan Caddell, property in Boyle County, $125,000.
• Charles and Andrea Hignite to Brittany Elliott, property on Lyons Avenue, $178,000.
• Rebecca Kohlhaas, individually and as executrix of the George Strickland estate, and Jennifer Strickland, to Joseph Reynolds and Cynthia Goodwin, property in Bluegrass Trace subdivision, $270,000.
• William and Sharon Shepherd to WRS LLC, two tracts in Southside Business Center, contribution of capital; fair cash value, $1,000,000.
• Austin and Kamearah Chambers to Brandon and Stacy Miller, 8 acres in Boyle County, $88,000.
• Elizabeth Siler, as executrix of the Joyce Townes estate, to Erjon and Karris Gjoci, property on Ky. 52, $310,000.
• Brandon and Stacy Miller to Austin and Kamearah Chambers, 3 acres in Boyle County, $275,000.
• Gary and Patricia King to Benjamin Hogue and Henry Hogue, tracts in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $25,000.
• Gary and Patricia King to Benjamin Hogue and Henry Hogue, tract in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $1,000.
• Marvin Eaton and Richard Eaton to Michael Eaton and Teresa Totman, property on Nicholas Street, $30,000.
• Margaret and James T. Wilburn Jr. to Isaiah and Faith Isaac, property on Nosco Road, Junction City, $5,000.
• Elizabeth Townes Siler, as executrix of the Joyce Townes estate, to Jacob Sewell, property on Ky. 52, $99,900.