DHS Hall of Fame class announced
Published 8:49 am Friday, August 18, 2023
The 2023 Danville High School Hall of Fame induction ceremony is fast approaching.
This year’s inductees are:
Email newsletter signup
• Mike Bibb, 1980, golf.
• Eugene Johnson; 1957; football, baseball.
• Alen Karapandzik, 2008, soccer.
• Kaitlin Snapp, 2012, cross country.
• Tryston Ford; 2012; football, basketball, track.
• Tasha Milby; 2008; basketball, soccer, cross country.
Inductees will be honored at a reception at 10 a.m. on Aug. 26 in Gravely Hall Performing Arts Center at DHS.
The group also will be honored that evening at halftime of Danville’s game against Pulaski County, which kicks off at 7:30 p.m. Inductees will be announced at the game and given a duplicate plaque of the information that will be on display at DHS.