Boyle has new voting location for November; Voters can vote at any location
Published 11:05 am Thursday, October 12, 2023
Boyle County has a new voting location for the upcoming election on Nov. 7. Instead of voting at the Boyle County Fire Department on Lebanon Road, voting has been moved to The Showroom at 2405 Lebanon Road.
Boyle County Clerk Casey McCoy said if people go to the Fire Department, there will be signs directing them to The Showroom.
Oct. 10 was the last day to register to vote for the Nov. 7 election. Election day voting hours are 6 a.m.-6 p.m.
Email newsletter signup
Early voting will also take place at The Showroom on Nov. 2-4, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
There will be six voting locations for the 2023 general election. Any qualified, registered voters can vote at any of the locations, regardless of where they live.
Locations are as follows:
• Perryville Baptist Church annex, 204 E. 2nd Street in Perryville.
• Parksville Baptist Church gym, 6610 Alum Springs Road in Parksville.
• Junction City Baptist Church, 3860 U.S. 127 South, Junction City.
• The Showroom, 2405 Lebanon Road in Danville (for early voting and election day voting).
• First Christian Church gym, 555 E. Lexington Ave. in Danville.
• Inter County Energy, 1009 Hustonville Road in Danville.
Oct. 24 is the last day for voters to request an absentee ballot be mailed to them. The portal is now open at govote.ky.gov.
In-person absentee voting, with excuse, will be in the county clerk’s office at the Boyle County Courthouse from Oct. 25 to Nov. 1 during normal courthouse business hours.
Mailed absentee ballots must be received by 6 p.m. on Nov. 7. There will also be a secure drop box location outside the back entrance of the courthouse on the sidewalk, and inside the Fourth Street entrance foyer.
Names that will appear on the ballot in Danville are as follows:
Governor of Kentucky
• Andy Beshear (Incumbent) – Democratic Party
• Daniel Cameron – Republican Party
Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky
• Jacqueline Coleman (Incumbent) – Democratic Party
• Robby Mills – Republican Party
Attorney General of Kentucky
• Pamela Stevenson – Democratic Party
• Russell Coleman – Republican Party
Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts
• Kimberley Reeder – Democratic Party
• Allison Ball – Republican Party
Kentucky Commissioner of Agriculture
• Sierra Enlow – Democratic Party
• Jonathan Shell – Republican Party
Kentucky Secretary of State
• Michael Adams (Incumbent) – Republican Party
• Charles Wheatley – Democratic Party
Kentucky State Treasurer
• Michael Bowman – Democratic Party
• Mark Metcalf – Republican Party
Danville Independent School District member of Board of Education
Unexpired term – nonpartisan
• Steve Becker