Boyle County property transfers
Published 9:40 am Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Edward and Aletha Southworth to Kenneth and Jena Caudill, two tracts in Boyle County, $85,000.
• Jennifer Westerfield to Garrett Cline, property on Erskine Drive, $175,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Gary and Valerie Klipfel to Sara and Patrick Christison, property in Southgate subdivision, $220,000.
• Allen and Patsy Witzel to Kristan Beard and Chelsy Lemaster, 15 acres in Boyle County, $185,000.
• Trustees of the Perryville Presbyterian Church, through The Presbytery of Transylvania Inc., to Mike Graves, Lisa Graves, Karli Braves Baird and Brady Graves, parcel transfer to correct boundary line between properties.
• Mike and Lisa Graves to Brady Graves and Karli Graves Baird, 0.031 of an acres in Perryville, gift; fair market value, $75,000.
• 435 High Street LLC to Dianna Matlock, property in Hogue addition of Baughman Heights, $131,900.
• H and S LLC to Holli Carpenter, lot in Shelby Green subdivision, $37,000.
• Bradley Simmons as trustee of Doctor’s Fork Property Trust to Geneal K. Hardin, 32.58 acres in Boyle County, $240,000.
• Tanisha and Nick Gentry to Eric Hatcher and Kerry Hamilton, 5.1 acres in Boyle County, $275,000.
• Allied First Bank to 604 East Main St. LLC, property on East Walnut Street, $57,646.05.
• Daniel and Kristi Claunch to Daniel and Kristi Claunch, property on Battlefield Road, estate settlement; fair cash value, $125,000.
• Nicholas and Amber White to Antoinette Pasquale and Terry Jester, property in Section D of Indian Hills subdivision, $299,000.
• Donna and Tommy Hunstad, Anthony and Christi Smothers, Timothy and Sherri Smothers and Norma Smothers to Adam and Jennifer Woodward, property on Goggin Road, $270,000.
• H & S LLC to John Masters, three lots in Shelby Green subdivision, $148,000.
• John Hambel to WRE Investors LLC, property on Ky. 34, $130,000.
• WRE Investors LLC to Double A Investments LLC, property on Herrington Lake, $153,000.
• Virgil and Linda Renfro to Daniel Lay, David Lay and Jerry Carmichael, property on Herrington Lake, $25,000.
• Nicholas Campbell, as guardian and conservator of Stephen Campbell, to Steven and Krista Patterson, 20.1 acres in Boyle County, $625,000.