Boyle County public records published Dec. 6, 2019
Published 5:46 pm Thursday, December 5, 2019
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
- Richard D. Alford, 32, Harrodsburg: possession of marijuana, $200.
- Scott Anthony Smolinsky, 41, Lancaster: third-degree terroristic threatening, 120 days; harassing communications, 90 days, concurrently, credit for two days served, remaining time probated one year, no contact with victim.
- Tony Allen Hall Jr., 35, Perryville: fourth-degree domestic assault, 30 days, credit for four days served, remaining time probated one year, no contact with victim.
- Krystian Norris, 34, Stanford: public intoxication with a controlled substance, amended to alcohol intoxication, $50.
- Jaimee E. Pack, 19, Danville: first-degree robbery, amended to criminal attempt, dismissed; second-degree cruelty to animals, 365 days; theft by unlawful taking of property valued less than $500, 365 days, credit for 12 days served, remaining time probated two years, restitution.
- Sharon E. Record: owner permitting vicious dog to run at large, dismissed; harboring a vicious animal, 30 days, probated two years, restitution hearing continued.
Cases referred to the Boyle County grand jury recently include:
- Ashley Allen, 39, Campbellsville: third-degree burglary; theft by unlawful taking of property valued less than $500.
- Destiny L. Bonella, 22, Nicholasville: identity theft; possession of marijuana; tampering with physical evidence; possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Anna M. Cummins, 45, Danville: first-degree fleeing or evading police on foot; resisting arrest; third-degree assault of officer; disarming a peace officer; tampering with physical evidence; possession of drug paraphernalia; first-degree possession of controlled substance, meth; first-degree disorderly conduct.
- Isabelle L. Mason, 21, Danville: first-degree robbery; first-degree wanton endangerment; second-degree cruelty to animals; theft by unlawful taking of property valued less than $500.
- Kayla S. Robbins, 29, Lancaster: first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, meth.
- Cassandra Renee Stevens, 35, Danville: two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, meth; first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth; possession of drug paraphernalia; second-degree possession of a controlled substance, all sent to the grand jury. Also, two counts contempt of court, 15 days each count, concurrently, credit for 15 days served. In addition, second-degree disorderly conduct; resisting arrest; possession of drug paraphernalia and contempt of court, continued in district court.
- Phebe J. Wilson, 47, Stanford: first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, meth; third-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, drug unspecified; possession of drug paraphernalia; tampering with physical evidence; controlled substance prescription not in original container.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
- Michael Faye Ann Forbes vs. Curtis Michael Forbes, divorce granted.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC vs. William Wall, default judgment for plaintiff, $4,821.34 plus interest and fees.
- Jefferson Capital Systems LLC vs. April Mattox, default judgment for plaintiff, $14,430.78 plus interest and fees.
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center Inc. vs. Jessica Williams, default judgment for plaintiff, $5,062.01 plus interest and fees.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Makayla Rynea Nauer, 24, unemployed, Hustonville, and Kerik Keith David Hendrix, 23, material handler, Stanford.
- Kayla Danielle Boyd, 32, customer service representative, and Jordan Eugene Guest, 33, social worker, both of Danville.
- Catherine Michele Smith, 27, respiratory therapist, and Kelvin Russell Morris, 24, respiratory therapist, both of Stanford.
- Brittany Lynne Mills, 32, correctional officer, and Ashley Nicole Stickler, 33, factory, both of Kings Mountain.
- Jessica Nicole Wilson, 23, assistant general manager, and Bobby Edward Goins Jr., 22, unemployed, both of Danville.
- Destiny Elena Prieto, 27, factory, and Rashea Demar Ford, 31, interpreter, both of Danville.
- Donna Raye Loofbourrow, 32, SDS, and Curtis Clay Daivs, 47, SDS, both of Danville.
- Abigail Cree Sallee, 23, server, Danville, and Keipher Thomas McKenzie, 25, Marine Corps, Burgin.
- Morgan Leigh Hanna, 24, homemaker, Frankfort, and Scott McKenzie Conyers, 24, Toyota Boshoku, Danville.
- Mary Elizabeth McClendon, 22, homemaker, Danville, and Timothy Alexander Boyd, 28, contractor, Perryville.
- Amanda Nichole Hogue, 34, American Greetings, Parksville, and Bobby Lee Gooch, 36, lineman, Waynesburg.
Cases filed recently in U.S. Bankruptcy Court include the following:
- John Edward Franklin, 207 N. Fourth St., Danville
- Jason Wayne McCarty and Megan Marie McCarty, 214 Russell St., Harrodsburg
- Joseph Mack and Madison Josara Vaughn, 2310 Ky. 865, Eubank
- David L. and Melinda M. Mungarro, PO Box 963, Danville
- Joshua C. and Jennifer C. Dailey, 4715 U.S. 27 North, Lancaster
- James and Elizabeth Beckley, 644 Worldstown Road, Junction City
- Norma Jean Shackleford, PO Box 72, Stanford
- Randall and Chasity Coomer, 1239 Ky. 2750, Crab Orchard
- Rae Jean Conley, 1330 Watson Chapel Road, Liberty
Chapter 7: Court-appointed trustee sells assets, and debtor is discharged of debt.
Chapter 13: Debtor arranges to repay debt.