Boyle County property transfers
Published 8:06 am Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Chelsea and Josh Edwards to Chris and Melissa Hanks, .71 of an acre in Boyle County, $36,000.
• Michael and Cathy Glover to Joel and Laura Denis, property on Grabruck Street, $715,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Kyle and Danielle Abrams to Edra Whitis, property on Perkins Avenue, $192,500.
• Pinnacle Properties LLC to Michael Dishon, property on East Main Street, $88,000.
• Sharon and Donald Coffman Sr. to Tammy and Tommy Gadberry, property on Grubbs Lane, $55,723.
• Jasper Creech to Daryl and Debra Lippert, property on Bluffwood Drive, $530,000.
• The estate of Lucy Love Adams, through Kevin Nesbitt as executor, to Jane Goatley, property on Highfield Road, $176,000.
• William G. Dourte III, through his attorney-in-fact Linda Jean Dourte, and Linda Dourte individually, to Peter and Janet Barth, property on Patrum Sisters Way, $303,000.
• Timothy Johnson II to Chantal Simms, property in Phase 2 of Huntington Creek subdivision, $309,000.
• James & Co. LLC to Barbara and Robert Beck, property in Riverview Estates, $370,000.
• John Hancock Jr. and Bobbie J. Hancock to Lauralee and Ron Hunter II, property in Bluegrass Trace subdivision, $380,000.
• Patricia and Randolph Scholtz Sr. to Brandy Marshall, property in Boyle County, $20,000 and exclusive option to purchase.
• Ronald and Heather Sims to Steven and Daphyne Williams, property on Southern Drive, Perryville, $155,000.
• Brandon and Stacy Miller to Gerald and Sharon Nations, property on Buell Street, Perryville, $30,000.
• Michael Webb, as executor of the James Cheanult Webb estate, to Jory Scott Dickison, property on West Erskine Drive, $125,000.
• Abigail Thompson to Ethan Neikirk, property on East Main Street, $150,000.
• Jeri and John Ostrowski to Paige Elliott, property on Tuggle Road, $366,000.
• Dakota and Jessica Smallwood to Steven Singleton, property on Kentucky Avenue, $212,000.