Public Record – Feb. 25, 2022
Published 4:30 am Friday, February 25, 2022
Property transfers filed in the Boyle County Clerk’s office
• Jeremy M. and Audrey B. Noel to Shepherd Construction Company, LLC, 3.69 acres on Westview Drive, Perryville, $40,000.
Ronald W. and Brenda W. Brown to Carolyn B. Frank, property on Mason Avenue, $225,000.
• Dane W. and Sandra L. Burris to Burkhead Realty Holdings LLC, property in Foxgate subdivision, $178,550.
• Sheldon C. Tapley, as executor of he Ronald E. Tapley estate, to Frederick and Kathleen Smith, property in the Villas at Ridgefield Farm, $290,400.
• Brent Springate to 102 & 125 Circle Drive LLC, one property on East Main Street, one on Wilderness Road, and one on Circle Drive, $110,000.
• Grabruck Meadows LLC to Drew and Caroline Thomason, lot in Williamsburg Village.
• Ernest M. and Dorothy A. Osborne to Mitchell and Angela Frisby, property in Old Bridge subdivision, $465,000.
• Peter P. and Jan M. Douglass to Alexander and Alicia Maslo, 8.5 acres in Boyle County, $384,900.
• Amy Wade to 4 Boards Renovations Inc., 1.17 acres on Ky 300, $15,000.
• Taylor Hall and Shawn Derringer to David Brown, property in Spring Hill subdivision, $106,500.
• John F. and Shelley M. Florence to Clint W. and Ashley B. Curtis, property in Shelby Green development, $267,000.
• Clinton W. and Ashley B. Curtis to Premier Property Solutions, LLC, property on Breathitt Avenue, property transfer; value not listed.
• Steven and Marian Becker to NextBlue Group LLC, property on South Alta Avenue, $65,000.
• Kimberly A. Sanders and Jaime L. Sanders Godbey, as co-executors of the James L. Sanders estate, to Kimberly A. Sanders, property in Harmon development, estate settlement; fair cash value, $135,000.
• Bluth Development LLC to Jenna Nicole Graves, property on Alta Avenue, $130,000.
• Julie Kohler Moser, as executor of the Jacqueline J. Kohler estate, to Chris and Holly Cook, property on Angela Drive, $199,500.
• Mentok Management, LLC to Louis Roy Wilson, property on White Oak Road, $93,000.
• Ravonne and Maurice Maddox to Peter and Jan Douglas, 1.21 acres on Ky. 1856, $219,000.
• Farmers National Bank of Danville and Ricky A. Rakes, through J. Thomas Hensley, master commissioner, to Nancy Dimarzo and David B. Norman, property in Boyle County, $44,000.
• 303 West Main Street, LLC to The Cacciatore Properties LLC, property on the North Side of West Main Street, $430,000.
• Joshua D. Boblitt and Cherish P. Rogers to Peace Properties LLC, 1.4 acres on Phillips Lane, $15,000.
• Doyle and Thelma I. Gibson to Jason and Katrina Hampton, property on Mackville Road, $80,000.
• Coty R. and Chelsea Cantrell to Brandon and Keyonia Brown, 20 acres in Boyle County, $275,000.
• Donald K. Ward to Dawn Doll and Kimberly McCullough, property in Bright’s Bend subdivision, gift; fair market value, $134,000.
• Sharon A. Olson to Jeremy and Audrey Noel, property on Coldstream Drive, $195,000.
• Michael K. and Marla W. Hays to Sean and Amanda Leary, property in Clearview subdivision, $128,000.
• Michael E. and Cara M. McAfee to McAfee Properties LLC, property in Boyle County, property transfer; fair market value, $570,000.
• Anna Lou Carpenter to Charles and Sarah Wiltsee, property on East Walnut Street, $179,500.
• Brian and Ruby R. McElroy to Frankie K. Lamb, property on Spareminute Avenue, $163,500.
• Michael and Jennifer Foster to Cortney Hand and Kenna Stone-Hand, property in Boyle County, $80,000.
• Michael and Susan M. Toadvine, Richard and Susan Toadvine and Deborah Toadvine to Farmers National Bank, Trustee as the Darrin Farr IRA, 26.9 acres in Boyle County, $110,000.
• Kelly Gray to Adam Gray, 5.7 acres in Crestview subdivision, settlement; fair market value, $300,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Raymond D. and Antoinette Patton, property on Lebanon Road, Parksville, $49,920.
• James K. Lay to Daniel and Diane Lamontagne, two tracts on Alum Springs road, $350,000.
• Terry B. Williams, as trustee of the Roy Heal Williams Trust, to Alex M. Price, property in Shelby Heights subdivision, $75,000.
• Ronald A. and Jackie R. Gibson to Linda Y. Borden, property in Shelby Green subdivision, $257,000.
• Bethel Wade to Lanier Bowman, property on East Martin Luther King Blvd., gift; fair market value, $30,000.
• Nancy F. Davis to Newcomb Oil Co. LLC, property on Summit Drive and U.S. 127, $801,065.
• U.S. Bank National Association and Brenda Hilliard, through J. Thomas Hensley, master commissioner, to U.S. Bank National Association, property on Harberson Lane, Parksville, $24,000.
• Shon and Nicole Ardoin to Amy J. and Allen Gipson Jr., property on Logan Avenue, $162,400.