Public Records – Dec. 14, 2022
Published 7:27 pm Friday, December 23, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Deborah and Jack Bosley to Mary and Justin Jarnagin, property in Charleston Green Townhouses, gift; fair cash value, $235,000.
• Eric and Sarah Coulter to Joseph Show-Chung and Annie Lin Huang, property in Boyle County, $445,000.
Email newsletter signup
• William Archie Coffman III, Petrina Coffman Pope and Milton Lefevers, as co-executors of the William Archie Coffman Jr. estate, to 421 and 425 N. Fifth Street LLC, property near the corner of the intersection of Hancock and Sycamore Streets, $30,000.
• Crit and Joe Ann Barnes to Larland Beef LLC, property on Church Alley.
• BBN Homes LLC to Jeet Patel, property in Huntington Creek subdivision, $290,000.
• Edward and Deborah McKinney to Markus Morgan and Amanda Saylor, property on Hancock Street.
• Nada and Joseph Thornton II to Wendy Berg and Mike Gostomski, tract in Boyle County, $365,000.
• CMOC LLC to Brian Scott Cloyd and Samantha K. Kindred, property in Candlewood subdivision, $215,000.
• Rodney Hughes to Barnstar Properties LLC, property on Carrigan Drive, $135,000.
• Brenda Crain Burton, as executor of the Marie Case Crain estate, to Linda Jean Crain, property on Nichols Street, property transfer to settle estate, fair cash value, $55,000.
• Michael Leeroy and Cheryl A. Hardin to Neel & Jeet LLC, property on Hustonville Road, $550,000.
• Leslie and Angela Smith to Justin and Ashley McCane, property in Huntington Creek subdivision, $318,000.
• Christy Wesley to Jonathan Wesley, property in White Oak Place subdivision, property settlement.